Sick idiots are out once again

Miuipixel

Why cant they grow up

Attachments

• 20200522_052201.jpg
    20200522_052201.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 755

newber19

No one forced you to work for a minimum wage.You are working for a minimum wage on your own free choice. This means you don't have any right to complain.

No, but this week has seen a dramatic turn for the worse. When I started in November, my 55 hours would get me £900-£1000. 55 hours at the rate I am going will get me £160. Think I have a right to be frustrated.

captain uber

No, but this week has seen a dramatic turn for the worse. When I started in November, my 55 hours would get me £900-£1000. 55 hours at the rate I am going will get me £160. Think I have a right to be frustrated.
Now imagine how the black cabs must feel like because for the past 6 years, they have been losing money.

Powerslave

It’s a know fact that Uber feed there newborn for the first month and November is a busy time

captain uber

Screenshot_20200522-194505_Samsung Internet.jpg

Poor little thing. Must have handed the cab back by now.

Just the one this time. There are more but I'm sure you get the idea.

captain uber

Those tweets are 5 years old .
Yes. Some of us like to stick to the topic. I did say last 6 years but I settled for a 5 year tweet instead. When all else fails you black cab drivers bring religion and jealousy into it.

Black cab drivers go on an Uber forum because they are angry that Uber ruined their trade, talk about butts hurting. More like butts burning. I suppose you could use 'the knowledge' to deliver for Amazon instead.