SHOWDOWN: LYFT EMPLOYEES VS DRIVERS

MOJAVE MADMAN

LYFT EMPLOYEES WANT THE STOCK PRICE AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE BY OCTOBER 1ST SO THEY CAN CASH OUT THEIR STOCK OPTIONS

THE ONLY WAY LYFT STOCK GOES UP AT THIS POINT IS A SERIOUS REDUCTION OF LOSSES.

THE ONLY WAY FOR THEM TO DO THIS IS CUT DRIVERS PAY.

THIS QUARTER ENDING JUNE 30 WILL BE THE LAST REPORTED BEFORE LYFT INSIDERS WILL BE ABLE TO SELL OUT

YOU CAN EXPECT A BLOODBATH OF CUTS TO DRIVERS THIS QUARTER.

EXPECT YOUR PROFITS AFTER EXPENSES TO BE CUT 50 PERCENT

LYFT EMPLOYEES HAVE NEVER GIVEN A CRAP ABOUT DRIVERS.

THEY HAVE ALWAYS LOOKED DOWN ON US WITH DISDAIN.

NOW WHEN IT COMES TO KILLING US OFF TO SAVE THEMSELVES AND EARN A BIG PROFIT FOR THEMSELVES THEY WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM DOING THAT.

ENJOY THE Q2 DRIVER EARNINGS BLOODBATH.

U phoria

LYFT EMPLOYEES WANT THE STOCK PRICE AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE BY OCTOBER 1ST SO THEY CAN CASH OUT THEIR STOCK OPTIONS

THE ONLY WAY LYFT STOCK GOES UP AT THIS POINT IS A SERIOUS REDUCTION OF LOSSES.

THE ONLY WAY FOR THEM TO DO THIS IS CUT DRIVERS PAY.

THIS QUARTER ENDING JUNE 30 WILL BE THE LAST REPORTED BEFORE LYFT INSIDERS WILL BE ABLE TO SELL OUT

YOU CAN EXPECT A BLOODBATH OF CUTS TO DRIVERS THIS QUARTER.

EXPECT YOUR PROFITS AFTER EXPENSES TO BE CUT 50 PERCENT

LYFT EMPLOYEES HAVE NEVER GIVEN A CRAP ABOUT DRIVERS.

THEY HAVE ALWAYS LOOKED DOWN ON US WITH DISDAIN.

NOW WHEN IT COMES TO KILLING US OFF TO SAVE THEMSELVES AND EARN A BIG PROFIT FOR THEMSELVES THEY WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM DOING THAT.

ENJOY THE Q2 DRIVER EARNINGS BLOODBATH.
I think it will be just the opposite , lyft has already stated they aren’t interested in getting into a rate deduction rate with uber they need to keep their drivers happy until they can cash out.

Don’t worry some driver will do something very stupid again and lyft will be all over the news

UberIsAllFubared

Funny you say this, because I think Lyft has flat out given up to making the platform reliable. The other day I had to have let 30 ride requests timeout in about 15 minutes, no way, let me repeat, no way did some of those 20 pax (lyft kept sending me a few more than once) get a lyft. They would rather people not get a ride than let it "surge'.

Everything about lyft is going to get worse. They care about one thing now, keeping the stock price high until the Lock-up period ends.