• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Show ur last 100 rides average on lyft...

Fuberal

If I get a high PPZ I do a DF close so it's a shortie and Lyft loses. I refuse to let Lyft make any money off me since they instituted PPZ.

I also Shuffle the shit out of them. There's an area here where cancels are $7.

View attachment 336771
On PPZ DF the wheel of fortune doesn't spin, you do know that I'm sure. After you find the Pokemon that is
Post automatically merged:

If I get a high PPZ I do a DF close so it's a shortie and Lyft loses. I refuse to let Lyft make any money off me since they instituted PPZ.

I also Shuffle the shit out of them. There's an area here where cancels are $7.

View attachment 336771
I haven't gotten more than 4 bucks on a PPZ, I don't even bother, I'm not their favorite son

New2This

On PPZ DF the wheel of fortune doesn't spin, you do know that I'm sure. After you find the Pokemon that is

I haven't gotten more than 4 bucks on a PPZ, I don't even bother, I'm not their favorite son
Yeah DF locks in the lowest value. Another reason Lyft is inferior

The only times I've gotten double-digit PPZ is big events. Uber's usually more reliable for Surge. This one was an event where Uber started their petty "decline 3 rides and we sign you out of the app entirely" bullshit so when I saw $23 I said why not.

Korean Ant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is just beautiful..... and this is what you missed out on, yep I am sure it was the ride you declined

Oh Wednesday, and me Working on Thursday Morning ughhhhh
Aint no fun if the homies cant get none 🐶🐶🐶

That last 100 ride number is total BS. It’s the same average on last 100 rides from a month ago as it is from yesterday. Typical Lyft.

I also noticed that at least on my rides that Lyft made more than 25% they show the last 100 ride average, on rides that they lost money or their % is less than 25, they aren’t.

On that specific ride their hold rate was more than 25% that’s why last 190 average rides shows up, take a look at a ride that they didn’t make 25% or lost money, it won’t be there. Also, notice that last 100 average is the same number regardless of a month ago or a day ago, that’s nor mathematically possible, it should fluctuate a few pennies with each ride given.

On that specific ride their hold rate was more than 25% that’s why last 190 average rides shows up, take a look at a ride that they didn’t make 25% or lost money, it won’t be there. Also, notice that last 100 average is the same number regardless of a month ago or a day ago, that’s nor mathematically possible, it should fluctuate a few pennies with each ride given.
It doesn't update right away...i wanted to see a bigger minus after ysday but like u said its the same lol didnt fluctuate for shit..💩💩💩

Come to forum tomm n saturday...we prob see a 50$ bonus like at rose bowl...:eek:

Last edited:

New2This

Aint no fun if the homies cant get none 🐶🐶🐶

It doesn't update right away...i wanted to see a bigger minus after ysday but like u said its the same lol didnt fluctuate for shit..💩💩💩

Come to forum tomm n saturday...we prob see a 50$ bonus like at rose bowl...:eek:
If you get a 3.9X 45+ minute notification turn Lyft off lol

Phoenix123

Its like lyft had a naked lady in front of me...i lost my train of thought for a second n let my weener decide...🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
that can cost you like what 100 bucks or so on Fig if you think with that thing!! Use your bigger head!!

Comfort = 3.3 / 3.4 surge to get Black Rates
Comfort = 4.2 surge to get SUV Rates

XL = 2.3 Surge to get Black Rates
XL = 2.9 Surge to get SUV Rates

Select 1.6 Surge to get Black Rates
Select 2.0 Surge to get SUV Rates

Numbers to think about...

Last edited:

Korean Ant

that can cost you like what 100 bucks or so on Fig if you think with that thing!! Use your bigger head!!

Comfort = 3.3 / 3.4 surge to get Black Rates
Comfort = 4.2 surge to get SUV Rates

XL = 2.3 Surge to get Black Rates
XL = 2.9 Surge to get SUV Rates

Select 1.6 Surge to get Black Rates
Select 2.0 Surge to get SUV Rates

Numbers to think about...
At least Select gets the boosts with X now.
They figured its the same as giving u a bonus like PPZ on Lyft but safer n smarter...

Breezze

I let go of 2 luxes before this n knew i wouldnt be able to build it...i got the 3.9x 45+ as soon as they put the 33$ bonus...the bonus got me...wanted to max out n get a shortie x2 lol
My homie got a 3.9x to oxnard idk
View attachment 336723View attachment 336724
Some kpop group..
This friday n sat forum will be off the hook
In the morning, i checked the ticket for tomorrow n there was 1 left...
View attachment 336725
The most expensive ticket today was around 142$ on friday the cheapest ticket is around 180$ lol
That’s a unicorn .... Friday Saturday won’t have the same surge .. more ants camp on the venue ...

AuxCordTherapy

Did they have a lot of luggage or just the Black XL type?

Good luck on a ride back
Family of 4, husband, wife, and 2 small kids with 4 smallish luggages. So got lucky there it wasn’t 5 people.

Yeah not holding my breath, feels like I’m gonna end up deadmiling back (64 miles to my house in the valley). Have XL on on both platforms but never gotten anything good in Newport Beach. And don’t think it’s worth it to drive to Anaheim with traffic just to get an XL towards L.A. Might just wait out the traffic for a bit and drive back to L.A.

Korean Ant

That’s a unicorn .... Friday Saturday won’t have the same surge .. more ants camp on the venue ...
Disagree...there r events that it doesnt matter how many ants there r...it will blow up...
That event will be one of them 🤐🤐🤐🤐

@AuxCordTherapy doesn't need no event he makes his own events with lyft...
17475393-child-with-a-golden-crown-on-a-white-background.jpg

Pinkie's golden child!
U took the award away from @Phoenix123...
👏👏👏👏

PacificCoast

Korean Ant

I concur. I want some tips from @AuxCordTherapy

View attachment 336990

I skipped this and did the soccer game because Blackpink was pretty much a bust few months back.
So logic is...TWICE, twice as many girls, twice the surge 😄😄😄
Blackpink was a total bust 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Good thing about kpop events, they have some die hard crazy teenage fans...they coming from anywhere at all cost.

The soccer game had similar bonus...did u catch a good 1? I didnt 🤦‍♂️😧😨 but my night ended up ok overall.