• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Show ur last 100 rides average on lyft...

Foober_Lyftz

im around $40 per ride. But damn I just saw how badly they bent me over on a 12 miler today. They are really going for broke (at our expense)

Decay57

Last 103 rides with Uber: $32.47 avg per.

Unfortunately Uber doesn't offer an average of their take in their weekly summaries and I'm not goin back through 100 rides to count myself, lol.

Korean Ant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Last edited:

Chocoholic

Let's stop guessing. EXACTLY where do you find this?

Are you on Apple or Android? I'm wondering if it's on one and not the other.

Fuberal

Let's stop guessing. EXACTLY where do you find this?

Are you on Apple or Android? I'm wondering if it's on one and not the other.
I'm on Android, go to dashboard, ride details and pick one of the last two rides and click on ride details, you'll see it.

Chocoholic

On mine it only shows on the absolute Las two rides I've done, anything before then, nothing, so click on your last ride
I did. No sign of any 100 ride averages. I can get to the entire history of rides and look at each one, but no summary.

Fuberal

Does anyone who's seeing this kniw why its for? To prove that the drivers are full of crap that they don't hold morw than 25%. Does anyone know if these averages include tips, I bet it makes a big difference in higher platforms.

AuxCordTherapy

I did. No sign of any 100 ride averages. I can get to the entire history of rides and look at each one, but no summary.
Did you click on “earnings breakdown” for your last ride? Where it shows what you made and what lyft made on that ride.
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone who's seeing this kniw why its for? To prove that the drivers are full of crap that they don't hold morw than 25%. Does anyone know if these averages include tips, I bet it makes a big difference in higher platforms.
It doesn’t include tips.

Fuberal

Did you click on “earnings breakdown” for your last ride? Where it shows what you made and what lyft made on that ride.
Post automatically merged:

It doesn’t include tips.
Are you sure? Did you run a spreadsheet on your last 100 to see if they're right? I can only see the last 100 average on the last two rides and it's the same numbers, shouldn't the average change up or down a few pennies with every ride you give?