Show of hands....who's striking from the forum Wednesday?

loophole

It crossed my mind, will run Postmates and Doordash all day though not losing out on the $$

Last edited:

jgiun1

I would just love to see our airport get screwed with business travelers. Our market isn't the biggest and certainly not tourist city, but thousands fly in for weekly Monday -Thursday for meetings and conventions.....probably won't happen but would love it

911 Guy

I'm taking the day off. While I don't believe it will actually change anything, I do think the publicity is a good thing and maybe a starting point. I still haven't decided between going down to the hub or staying home for chores.
Post automatically merged:

I would just love to see our airport get screwed with business travelers. Our market isn't the biggest and certainly not tourist city, but thousands fly in for weekly Monday -Thursday for meetings and conventions.....probably won't happen but would love it

I can't wait to see the impact at the airport here. There have been people handing out fliers at the RAA for a week now. I'd personally be nervous to show up there Wed. lol

Last edited:

jgiun1

Fishing ?

Playstation. sugar dew (vanilla vodka)and ordering takeout Chinese beef and broccoli....chill time

I believe he meant it as "Which drivers from the forums will be striking on Wednesday?"

Yes....that's what I meant....lol
I'm not even trying to push people into doing it.....just wanted to see how many members are not driving.

swathdiver

Playstation. sugar dew (vanilla vodka)and ordering takeout Chinese beef and broccoli....chill time

Yes....that's what I meant....lol
I'm not even trying to push people into doing it.....just wanted to see how many members are not driving.

I was just funnin' ya!

Normally take Wednesday off but will make an exception this time!

touberornottouber

*raises hand*

I can't wait to see the impact at the airport here. There have been people handing out fliers at the RAA for a week now. I'd personally be nervous to show up there Wed. lol

I'm glad to see some are doing that. I feel doing stuff like this will be what is needed to get a real nationwide strike with significant participation.

Alabama Lou

I was reading some article today while waiting for a ping. The article said that New York was going to strike on Thursday I believe from 7am to 9am.

Wow...2 hours, holy chit man.