Inshur

Should Uber Driver give free sweets and water

Uber Love

He's not a Uber Driver. Cos he hasn't got a passenger. Seriously, i thought Peter Kays Car Share was much better lol.

R.M.Ahmad

black cabby!!!!!

As Uber driver employer, I offer sweets and cold water to my riders. It creates an extreme appreciation, friendship and good mood. Even if I become a black cabby:eek:, heaven forbids it, I will provide cold water and sweets to my riders. It really doesn't cost anything. If not for reasons of courtesy, no one of them accepts my water and sweet. Most of the time they leave the water and the sweet behind. But if it is hot they take the water with a big appreciation. Both water and the sweet doesn't cost more than 14p if accepted.

Last edited:

I know not what I do

black cabby!!!!!

As Uber driver employer, I offer sweets and cold water to my riders. It creates an extreme appreciation, friendship and good mood. Even if I become a black cabby:eek:, heaven forbids it, I will provide cold water and sweets to my riders. It really doesn't cost anything. If not for reasons of courtesy, no one of them accepts my water and sweet. Most of the time they leave the water and the sweet behind. But if it is hot they take the water with a big appreciation. Both water and the sweet doesn't cost more than 14p if accepted.

If giving something then give best drive which means safe smooth shortest.
You find they don't accept because you offering inferior garbage no one wanted . They got in a cab so give them a cab service if they want food or drink they go restaurant.

fighini

No, you are wrong. They apologise to accept it with extreme appreciation.

Troll Ahmad,
I have job for you and 1500 peanuts ready are you available to take me to Manchester Monday morning . A latte and pain raisin will be nice to smoot the journey music I prefer some 80 and 70 pop . The train are too much expensive .

R.M.Ahmad

Good luck they are laughing at you.
One day you will realise it.

You reminded me with what people was saying about people like you in my small village in Kurdistan 50 to 60 years ago. This is the phrase: 'They were playing music for the Jack Ass, but Jack Ass was in protest asking: what is this noise'. :smiles::p:biggrin:

R.M.Ahmad

Troll Ahmad,
I have job for you and 1500 peanuts ready are you available to take me to Manchester Monday morning . A latte and pain raisin will be nice to smoot the journey music I prefer some 80 and 70 pop . The train are too much expensive .

"Jack Ass don't die from starvation, Spring, pie in the sky, is approaching". :p:biggrin::p:biggrin:

This is another phrase from my small village in Kurdistan. This is for those who look for pies in sky.

I know not what I do

"Jack Ass don't die from starvation, Spring, pie in the sky, is approaching". :p:biggrin::p:biggrin:

This is another phrase from my small village in Kurdistan. This is for those who look for pies in sky.
So coming from this village you have no education?
But you educate people on forum with phrases about nonsense?
Perfect uber slave.

Volkswaber

If some one want to give water and candy you should tell to the rider in X we are not obligated to give this things. The candys and choccolate are food and to give food you need food hygiene licence.
We have PH licence we are not a shop how sell water and food. Be careful if you give some kind of chocolate or candy and the customer is allergic...I think you will be in trouble.
The only think I give to my rider is a free lesson how to use the app properly so they don't waist our time!

And remember...candy and chocolate = food = someone can be allergic = trouble = for free!:cool:

If you want to buy something for someone, use that money for you kids.
Buy them a Nintendo 3DS or something!
Use that money to put fuel for the next shift!

R.M.Ahmad

If some one want to give water and candy you should tell to the rider in X we are not obligated to give this things. The candys and choccolate are food and to give food you need food hygiene licence.
We have PH licence we are not a shop how sell water and food. Be careful if you give some kind of chocolate or candy and the customer is allergic...I think you will be in trouble.
The only think I give to my rider is a free lesson how to use the app properly so they don't waist our time!

And remember...candy and chocolate = food = someone can be allergic = trouble = for free!:cool:

It is a courtesy offer without charge. I assume in Alice Wonder land, you need to have a licence to give away free things.:smiles: