Should Non Citizens Be Allowed Be Allowed To Be Uber drivers?

Should Non Citizens Be Allowed Be Allowed To Be Uber drivers.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeilWhite

I have been sitting in Dendy Street Brighton this morning since 5am and haven't had a single surge trip, still here waiting. Surrounded by ants who are not citizens and who are killing my Surge. I sick of having foreigners stealing my money.
What do you think???

Jc.

It's Uber's fault here in the ol' us of a its the same.

They won't stop enrolling ants

andyxc

How do you know they are not citizens? Plus a more appropriate and legal option is to have an English proficiency and knowledge test

Who is John Galt?

If I drive without Surge I am not making any money so what's the difference wheather I drive or not without Surge???

After reading this comment of yours, I am beginning to think your spelling of Surge is actually a typo, and you are pining for your friend Serge.

If you can't drive without Serge, why go out in the car without him? Either get him in the car with you, or stay at home with him.
Either that, or find a new 'friend'. But for chrissakes, stop whingeing.

NeilWhite

5 yes votes.
Wow
Why don't you just give out your credit card details for all to see because you are ok with giving your money away

Jack Malarkey

The only jobs that require Australian citizenship are those in the Australian Public Service. Citizenship is not needed for other jobs including those in tbe Public Service of the states and territories.

Even in the Australian Public Service, Australia is unusually strict. For example, New Zealand doesn’t require citizenship except for certain designated security positions. This allows New Zealand to recruit skilled people from other countries in a way that Australia can’t.

For other jobs in Australia, all that’s needed is being a permanent resident or having a visa that permits paid work.

That’s the way it should be. Requiring citizenship for all or most jobs (including rideshare) is remiscent of the disastrous economic policy of North Korea of ‘Juche’ (economic self-reliance): https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche.

Altima ATL

I have been sitting in Dendy Street Brighton this morning since 5am and haven't had a single surge trip, still here waiting. Surrounded by ants who are not citizens and who are killing my Surge. I sick of having foreigners stealing my money.
What do you think???

I think you are racist.

How many generations ago where your ancestors immigrants/non-citizens?

Status
Not open for further replies.