Should Lyft cover the entire Houston area with a 70-100% Power Zone?

Should Lyft cover the entire Houston area with a 70-100% Power Zone?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

itsablackmarket

This cities population is so spread out over a large area that no one area should be more prioritized over another. If Lyft wants to grow, they need to cover the entire Houston area during busy times and do it for a long enough period of time that drivers begin to meet the demand. If Uber matches their bonus, they need to go higher, and constantly stay on top, even 500% if needed. Kill Uber then increase rates. Lyft, do you have 1 trillion to accomplish this? Hope so.

darkshy77

Yep if they Had the boost in my area I would Lyft more... Seem like they need to spend cash to make driver switch over they don't surge like Uber does. More driver that flip the more surge.

How does the power zone work, certain acceptance rate? Ride per work?

itsablackmarket

Yep if they Had the boost in my area I would Lyft more... Seem like they need to spend cash to make driver switch over they don't surge like Uber does. More driver that flip the more surge.

You should need to be in the zone and it applies to any ride you get.

tootsie

I dunno cause I had 100% acceptance rate and 4.91 and got this but tlee has a 4.6 and got guarantees instead.

Cou-ber

Power Zone is where you pick up and it tells you before you accept a ping. It'll show up above the pax' name and what the % is for you. I got a 100% a couple of days ago. Pax isn't charged, but you earn that much more so my $30 bush run turned into 60then down to 45....but I'll take it! Acceptance rate doesn't dictate. Its ride by ride.