Inshur

Should i stay or should i go now..

whoareya

Hi all, i received my pco licence at the end of last month and thought itd be wise to see what happened with tfl and uber. Now the decision has been made what are the chances of it getting overturned? Do i hang on and wait, rent a car and do it anyway or bin the idea and do something else?! Tia

Martine

Just carry on, if not Uber, something else will be around with the same business model.
Like Goodyear and Dunlop. Same factory, same rating, same price, just a slightly different treads.

Last edited:

whoareya

Thanks for the constructive replies, appreciated.
Will wait and see what happens, if they are allowed to carry on (which i think they will) i think theyll have to adhere to tougher/stricter rules and regs again on a trial period and then be evaluated on that performance, i dont think sadiq wants them out of london personally otherwise he wouldnt of allowed them a chance to speak, right?!

Just carry on, if not Uber, something else will be around with the same business model.
Like Goodyear and Dunlop. Same factory, same rating, same price, just a slightly different treads.

Hopefully beable to still work when we want