Should I consider doing ONLY line and pool?

Inshur

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Pros:

Group of random people to sit silently with
More bodies to keep you warm so you can turn off the heat
Various exotic scents filling up your nose
The best backseat drivers in the Uber/Lyft community
You'll get a very strong urge to rent a Mercedes Metris and join Via after doing pool/line after 2 days

Cons:

When you get an X / Lyft ping you'll feel sad you don't get to experience the [Pros]

K.O.N.Y

Pros I get to see beautiful women completely ignore drunk guys advances saying "I don't wanna talk I'm tired" drunk guy exits...woman talks my ear off :p

Wardell Curry

New way to make extra money off pool. I did it once last week. Pucked up furst pax and memorized the address. Got a ping for 2nd pax which I accepted but I kept going to the first pax destination. By the time I reached the destination 2nd pax cancelled(probably realized I wasn't coming and my phone was on silent so her calls didnt come through. Lol). So I got the fare plus cancel fee since it was after 2 minutes. Got em.

Zubera

New way to make extra money off pool. I did it once last week. Pucked up furst pax and memorized the address. Got a ping for 2nd pax which I accepted but I kept going to the first pax destination. By the time I reached the destination 2nd pax cancelled(probably realized I wasn't coming and my phone was on silent so her calls didnt come through. Lol). So I got the fare plus cancel fee since it was after 2 minutes. Got em.
What happens if the second pax doesn't cancel? Can you still end the trip without canceling the second request?

ffran347

Not gonna lie, i enjoy doing pool and line when im bored. Somehow is entertaining, but of course 99% i reject both.

Suism

Theyre good if youre trying to get through your bonus requirements quicker. Otherwise, i try to keep it strictly 1 passenger. I never do uber pool, lyft line tho is lit.

Suism

From experience, i had an hour long pool ride before and that totaled, $24.XX. mileage was pretty low tho, under 4-5. Not worth it unless its a slow day.

Inshur New York