Should I Come Back to Uber?

D1guber

I quit a few months ago after the rate cuts. Do you think it's worth returning to drive for Uber part-time? I have heard of some changes in the past few months but not sure to what extent things are different.

Best regards,
D1guber

UberBlackPr1nce

I quit a few months ago after the rate cuts. Do you think it's worth returning to drive for Uber part-time? I have heard of some changes in the past few months but not sure to what extent things are different.

Best regards,
D1guber
Keep in mind driving on uberX never gets better......

oscardelta

Best regards,
D1guber
What are these "changes" you speak of? Has Uber begun subsidizing fuel and maintenance costs? No? Then you shouldn't return.

dnlbaboof

Best regards,
D1guber
no too many pool requests with lower rates in LA, now some markets they are auto adding pool making it a dangerous nightmare

Clifford Chong

Since you're operating in LA, you should try to take on the guarantees that will pay anywhere from 30 to 80% more depending on the schedule.
You can make great money depending on how busy it may be. Even at 60-80% guarantees, there are times when I still will get nonstop pings and raking in 20-25$ an hour...You have to make the best of it. They've been doing these guarantees for the past 3 months or so.

Potsy

Since you're operating in LA, you should try to take on the guarantees that will pay anywhere from 30 to 80% more depending on the schedule.
You can make great money depending on how busy it may be. Even at 60-80% guarantees, there are times when I still will get nonstop pings and raking in 20-25$ an hour...You have to make the best of it. They've been doing these guarantees for the past 3 months or so.
Hmmm...bit of an exaggeration if you think $20-25 an hour is raking it in...lol

vtexposfan

Depends. If you think it's employment, no. If you want to get from your outlying neighborhood into a downtown area on a weekend evening like many other people, then yeah, come back, and try to grab a fare going that way.