SHOULD I BE CONCERNED ABOUT BEING TICKETED?

Uberrific

I started driving back in March 2016 - but took a break for a couple of months. Now, I reading about UBER driver's being ticketed and possible court appearances and even having my car impounded? Really! Are these rare occurrences or something much more frequent? Are these instances more prevalent in certain areas of STL?

Ben105

If you're following the laws and rules and you are legally allowed to drive for Uber in your state/city, you won't be ticketed and have your car impounded. Those are people who break the laws (especially the airport ones), pick up street hails, or not display tradedress (at least here in CA). Just follow the rules and laws and you're good.

shiftydrake

I started driving back in March 2016 - but took a break for a couple of months. Now, I reading about UBER driver's being ticketed and possible court appearances and even having my car impounded? Really! Are these rare occurrences or something much more frequent? Are these instances more prevalent in certain areas of STL?
Some drivers are getting ticketed and impounded......cuz Uber is completely illegal in StL