Should I apply to uber technologies

warsaw

They need more gun power to protect against the drivers ?
Don’t Worry About Us.

every dog has its day
phrase of dog

1. proverb
    everyone will have good luck or success at some point in their lives.

Apply at your own risk!

Last edited:

warsaw

I get your point. Did not mean to sound so serious, but we need people like you on our side.
Now, if you're willing to work as a double agent spy and get our messages across to Dara, that would indeed be welcome news!

Just be careful, if you happen to run across Seymour by the water cooler outside Dara's office, because he's had too much Kool-Aid already!

Jaredgeorge29

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I get your point. Did not mean to sound so serious, but we need people like you on our side.
Now, if you're willing to work as a double agent spy and get our messages across to Dara, that would indeed be welcome news!

Just be careful, if you happen to run across Seymour by the water cooler outside Dara's office, because he's had too much Kool-Aid already!

Bro @@@ that guy. It’s a joke. Uber has mentally fcked me. I wouldn’t work for them even thigh i am more qualified than the jack ass idiots that works at the office.

warsaw

Hey Bro, I was being facetious. Uber has destroyed many ants and aims to keep it up until they’re making money (profits) or get regulated by the states.

Next few months will be monumental!

warsaw

de·fang (Uber & Lyft)

past tense: defanged; past participle: defanged
  1. render harmless or ineffectual.
    "the military, demoralized and defanged, gave up their campaign"
Post automatically merged:

BeansnRice

Bro @@@ that guy. It’s a joke. Uber has mentally fcked me. I wouldn’t work for them even thigh i am more qualified than the jack ass idiots that works at the office.
The U/L app definitely works you over POW (prisoner of war) style .
It’s like “ here’s the money. Psyche nope not anymore. It’s over here now. Sorry! Try again” . (Re Surge)
This happens thousands of times to a full timer.
Yeah my mind is FAQd too.
It takes me 4 full days till I can think straight again after a full time week.
FAQ!