Shots fired in Vallejo

Wiseleo

Routine Lyft
received_10154391193557083.jpeg
pickup in Vallejo at a movie theater resulted in 3 bullets hitting my car. No one hurt. Saved my passenger's life. Need to replace passenger window and liftgate that has two bullet holes. Found my car's twin at a junkyard 250 miles away, so going there after waking up. Have pictures...

Dakota1

Routine Lyft View attachment 104050 pickup in Vallejo at a movie theater resulted in 3 bullets hitting my car. No one hurt. Saved my passenger's life. Need to replace passenger window and liftgate that has two bullet holes. Found my car's twin at a junkyard 250 miles away, so going there after waking up. Have pictures...
Got to pick and pull in Richmond...there is a glass shop that can replace window for $80

Wiseleo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Were they targeting your pax?
Yes. The shooter was skilled. He managed to hit my car 3 times in the dark at high speed from at least 30 if not 40 yards away. That is hard.

I don't know who my passengers upset, but I kept an audio recording of everything.

Has a news agency covered this???
Would you like it to be covered by news? I certainly have evidence and contact info for my witness.

It could provide extra ammo to being able to ignore an undesirable pickup...

Got to pick and pull in Richmond...there is a glass shop that can replace window for $80
Window is easy. Can do it in 45 minutes. Only need a Torx T30 on this car and 8mm socket.

Replacing liftgate is harder because it's a rare color. Found 4 candidates in 250 miles. $80 for the thing plus a team of people. Meanwhile, magnetic graphics will work since the liftgate is only cosmetically damaged. I'll replace it later. Damage will not be visible.

Luber4.9

Yes. The shooter was skilled. He managed to hit my car 3 times in the dark at high speed from at least 30 if not 40 yards away. That is hard.

I don't know who my passengers upset, but I kept an audio recording of everything.

Would you like it to be covered by news? I certainly have evidence and contact info for my witness.
Yes please email Mathew at [email protected] the details for us drivers. Thanks!

80hp

Damn, lucky pax or you could be cleaning up brain matter on the passenger floor and I doubt fuber would pay for the hazmat cleanup fee.

Gibman73

If someone had died that car would've became evidence and been impounded. Vallejo is sketchy, I wouldn't drive up there.

jcarrolld

Routine Lyft View attachment 104050 pickup in Vallejo at a movie theater resulted in 3 bullets hitting my car. No one hurt. Saved my passenger's life. Need to replace passenger window and liftgate that has two bullet holes. Found my car's twin at a junkyard 250 miles away, so going there after waking up. Have pictures...
No chance for a clear shot back??

Tenderloin

New service UberVest. You can request a guard-angel driver who will pick you up from any boiling point from this damn planet

Did your passenger gave you any tip?

mrwy

you should get a fat hazzard bonus or ptsd award or something dude.

this gig is so risky.

Bob fox

Holys hit. I literally drove around Vallejo looking at real estate a few weeks ago. I found a few houses about 140 Grand. It definitely did not look like a great area. I think I will not be buying a house there.

Who was watching?
Probably the guy with the gun

I'm starting to think this post is a year old. Happy birthday post