Shorten - doesn't know Ubers unaccompanied minors rule

Apollo

How old are his kids?
If kids are from the first marriage they might be in the early 30's.If they are from second marriage probably in early teens. :sneaky:
Post automatically merged:

If kids are from the first marriage they might be in the early 30's.If they are from second marriage probably in early teens. :sneaky:
Just had a look at wiki.The ladies man has only 1 kid.Looks like he doesn't share Barnaby Joyce enthusiasm in the bedroom. :redface: :sneaky::redface:

acme

He is saving all his energy to blow a massive hole in the country's finances.

This bloke will make Kevin 'NBN/pinkbatts' Rudd look like a skinflint.

And when the flood of 20% pay rises comes we all may as well shut up shop.
I have never heard anyone say good things about this guy, except the usual lefty journalists of course.
It does look like he will get in though

Vegeta09

And when the flood of 20% pay rises comes we all may as well shut up shop.
I have never heard anyone say good things about this guy, except the usual lefty journalists of course.
It does look like he will get in though
At this point, I'm not sure whether I'd rather Shorten, or Morrison to run this country.

Either way, I fear that we are screwed, and on a rapid descent into becoming a 3rd world country.

Uber_BoutsBangAU

Yes he is a shady character.Therefore Clives getting my vote. :sneaky: :eek: :redface:
@Apollo ..What about " kokora "? How shorten is he? Does the "kokora's " wife/partner/gf.....or whatever knows the whereabouts of "kokora" lol.Do tell @Apollo

Just had a look at wiki.The ladies man has only 1 kid.Looks like he doesn't share Barnaby Joyce enthusiasm in the bedroom. :redface: :sneaky::redface:
Kokora has 1 kid? How on earth do you get sucked in actually believing in your mind about what you did? Your sad man mate...definitely not miserable but sad...

Apollo

@Apollo ..What about " kokora "? How shorten is he? Does the "kokora's " wife/partner/gf.....or whatever knows the whereabouts of "kokora" lol.Do tell @Apollo

Kokora has 1 kid? How on earth do you get sucked in actually believing in your mind about what you did? Your sad man mate...definitely not miserable but sad...
At his physical peak he could stretch out to 7.Nowadays he would be lucky to get past 5.Ah how the mighty have fallen. :sneaky: :redface: :eek: :frown:

Uber_BoutsBangAU

At his physical peak he could stretch out to 7.Nowadays he would be lucky to get past 5.Ah how the mighty have fallen. :sneaky: :redface: :eek: :frown:
@Apollo your sad mate......Lol but kokora is miserable

@Apollo answer me 1 question? How do you and all your mates here make money? It seems all of you are in this 24/7. I haven't got time to scratch my itches but come and go and monitor....lol

Apollo

@Apollo your sad mate......Lol but kokora is miserable

@Apollo answer me 1 question? How do you and all your mates here make money? It seems all of you are in this 24/7. I haven't got time to scratch my itches but come and go and monitor....lol
I certainly don't make any money doing rideshare.I suppose if you drive 10hrs a day or night you might make something.