1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Short term PCO Vehicle hire (2 weeks max)

Discussion in 'London' started by 450XD, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Hi all,

Me again, sorry about that. I have a simple question/dilemma.

I am looking to hire a PCO Vehicle for 2 weeks with Ins,, I want to work as much as possible and as time allows during the period of 25/06 - 8th or 9th/07. I have been working for an events team in London and have had no real time to look too deep into this matter.

I have hired from Open start and they were great and could possibly hire out a vehicle but hire and deposit for that period is high £250 pw and £500 deposit. I found a company called Drover which seems to run in the same way that zip car does,. Has anyone them? I really want to work the weekend as my better half is away and I can just work work work.

The reason I want to the 2 weeks is that I am covering Farnborough airshow for 10days and my car wont be PHV'd until 30/6. Farnborough's money is paid on the last day of September and I would like some extra cash for the holiday and to replace the cooker that just broke (main oven only knackered) I also just spent a grand
    on a my new E class deposit.

I will then be using the E Class for a private chauffeur company on occasions.

Any sensible ideas chaps?

[​IMG]

Taz7 likes this.
  2. paruzzo

paruzzo

Hi,

I can recommend Drover. I hired a vehicle from them for 3 weeks before I bought my own.
    Deposit was only £199, great service, no issues at all.
    You could possibly get something for £215PW.
    If you would like me to refer you, you will get £100 off.
    Message me if you would like to get more info.

Seb

450XD likes this.
  3. Ok Seb,

I will have a look.

4. D1991

D1991

What car u looking for ? Any pco ? I've got a black Honda Insight come take it 300£ for two weeks 100£ deposit

5. Is that with Insurance? Where are you?

I am happy with any uber x/XL as long as they have never been smoked in.

Cheers JL

6. D1991

D1991

It's a none smoker Honda Insight pco black colour
    No insurance can arrange via haven if you wish

7. Many thanks for your helpful replies.

I am trying out DROVER as it suits for the time being and as I wanted to cain Uber during the weekend as my better half is away in Germany for 3 days and I have some down time before the airshow begins 11/07. Docs uploaded and approved in hours they have been helpful throughout as well. 2016 new shape Prius for £215 inc fully comp insurance.

Next time I will be more organised (I tell myself that many times lol) Well at least I have my road trip to Albania organised, I can't wait for a month of sun, sea and vitamin D, I didn't want to be rude anyway at 36C its too hot ;-)

8. Taz7

Taz7

You'll burn to death in that temperature...

Tbarr likes this.