• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Short term PCO Vehicle hire (2 weeks max)

450XD

Hi all,

Me again, sorry about that. I have a simple question/dilemma.

I am looking to hire a PCO Vehicle for 2 weeks with Ins,, I want to work as much as possible and as time allows during the period of 25/06 - 8th or 9th/07. I have been working for an events team in London and have had no real time to look too deep into this matter.

I have hired from Open start and they were great and could possibly hire out a vehicle but hire and deposit for that period is high £250 pw and £500 deposit. I found a company called Drover which seems to run in the same way that zip car does,. Has anyone them? I really want to work the weekend as my better half is away and I can just work work work.

The reason I want to the 2 weeks is that I am covering Farnborough airshow for 10days and my car wont be PHV'd until 30/6. Farnborough's money is paid on the last day of September and I would like some extra cash for the holiday and to replace the cooker that just broke (main oven only knackered) I also just spent a grand
on a my new E class deposit.

I will then be using the E Class for a private chauffeur company on occasions.

Any sensible ideas chaps?

paruzzo

Hi,

I can recommend Drover. I hired a vehicle from them for 3 weeks before I bought my own.
Deposit was only £199, great service, no issues at all.
You could possibly get something for £215PW.
If you would like me to refer you, you will get £100 off.
Message me if you would like to get more info.

Seb

450XD

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi,

I can recommend Drover. I hired a vehicle from them for 3 weeks before I bought my own.
Deposit was only £199, great service, no issues at all.
You could possibly get something for £215PW.
If you would like me to refer you, you will get £100 off.
Message me if you would like to get more info.

Seb
Ok Seb,

I will have a look.

D1991

What car u looking for ? Any pco ? I've got a black Honda Insight come take it 300£ for two weeks 100£ deposit

450XD

What car u looking for ? Any pco ? I've got a black Honda Insight come take it 300£ for two weeks 100£ deposit
Is that with Insurance? Where are you?

I am happy with any uber x/XL as long as they have never been smoked in.

Cheers JL

D1991

It's a none smoker Honda Insight pco black colour
No insurance can arrange via haven if you wish

450XD

Many thanks for your helpful replies.

I am trying out DROVER as it suits for the time being and as I wanted to cain Uber during the weekend as my better half is away in Germany for 3 days and I have some down time before the airshow begins 11/07. Docs uploaded and approved in hours they have been helpful throughout as well. 2016 new shape Prius for £215 inc fully comp insurance.

Next time I will be more organised (I tell myself that many times lol) Well at least I have my road trip to Albania organised, I can't wait for a month of sun, sea and vitamin D, I didn't want to be rude anyway at 36C its too hot ;-)

Taz7

Many thanks for your helpful replies.

I am trying out DROVER as it suits for the time being and as I wanted to cain Uber during the weekend as my better half is away in Germany for 3 days and I have some down time before the airshow begins 11/07. Docs uploaded and approved in hours they have been helpful throughout as well. 2016 new shape Prius for £215 inc fully comp insurance.

Next time I will be more organised (I tell myself that many times lol) Well at least I have my road trip to Albania organised, I can't wait for a month of sun, sea and vitamin D, I didn't want to be rude anyway at 36C its too hot ;-)
You'll burn to death in that temperature...