Shitter stories

RideshareDog

I learned a few things today
First you can't go to ground level through the parking garage. Lost my lyft rematch. Lesson learned.
I also heard that Lyft is going to stop accepting drivers either this year or next year
Heard uber will give the ping to the biggest car if there is one in the area
Heard a few stories how rediculous pax are with select cars and their luggage. Like will order x and want to load up the car with stuff.
Learned that if the pax is taking their sweet time and the timer runs out you should start the ride.
And lyft doesn't issue you a ride in the shitter instead you have to drive to one of the terminals and wait till lyft gives you a ride when your down in the que. What the hell is that about? I'm suppose to wait and risk a ticket while you guys figure out who to give me a ride with.
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

• 2019_04_13_19_13_24.png
    2019_04_13_19_13_24.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 135

RideshareDog

If you don’t know where the rideshare pickup is or how to get to it do us and the riders a favour and stay out of the airport until you learn how

Your assuming I didn't know how. I did I thought it was faster to go through the parking lot.

ryan137

Your assuming I didn't know how. I did I thought it was faster to go through the parking lot.

Follow the route provided, it's not hard. Don't do stupid crap that will get us all in trouble. Even IF it was possible to get to the ground level faster through the parking garage, do you think Pearson wants you doing that? Do you think they want every single driver doing that once you spread the word if it does work? No. Don't try to game the system.

Kurt Halfyard

Author
It's not easy the first couple times to find the Ride-Share pick-up. I struggled when I got a rematch last week.

RideshareDog

Follow the route provided, it's not hard. Don't do stupid crap that will get us all in trouble. Even IF it was possible to get to the ground level faster through the parking garage, do you think Pearson wants you doing that? Do you think they want every single driver doing that once you spread the word if it does work? No. Don't try to game the system.
How could I possibly get drivers in trouble? First it's not even possible and 2nd they charge you 3.25 just for going inside. Doubt drivers would pay 3.25 just have a quicker way to get to the lower level from the upper level. And for the final time I know how to get to the lower level I thought it was faster through the garage.
Now tell us a shitter story.

Kurt Halfyard

Author
Is this different from Door Q? All rideshare drivers T1/T3 goes there for pick ups correct?
NO idea, I followed the GPS which gets mighty confused in the spaghetti-strand roads of Pearson. There is signange, and it was underground in T3.
I'm not built for airport 'ant-ing' but I will take the freebie rematches if I'm dropping off someone, even if it is a pain in the ass.

OutOfTheBox

NO idea, I followed the GPS which gets mighty confused in the spaghetti-strand roads of Pearson. There is signange, and it was underground in T3.
I'm not built for airport 'ant-ing' but I will take the freebie rematches if I'm dropping off someone, even if it is a pain in the ass.

Let me help people here. Both the terminals have pick-ups at car rental zones, ground level. For terminal 3 pick-up, stay in the lane you are in when you go extreme left while you enter from silver dart. That lane goes straight to the pick-up point. For 1, enter the terminal access road from silverdart and change one lane to the left and stay in that lane to follow the car rental zone on the ground level.

Hope this helps.

Aj-uber

The other day i end up in shitter for sometime and heard the convo bw tow guys.
Guy1: did they send you for break?
Guy2: not yet
Guy1: ok you go for break now
Then guy 2 leaves

What that mean?