Shenanigans at the Port

Viera Uber

1st - had a pax drop his license under my seat Saturday night, along with two business cards from another Uber in the area - "Captain Ron's Taxi" and "Beachside Shuttle" - same guy, two different phone numbers. One of the cards is imprinted "UBER Certified" - ha, haha, hahahaha. Certified? Certified in what?! Also - you spelled "guaranteed" wrong on your card - you may want to invest in a new business card supplier. Keep in mind if Uber finds out you're handing out cards to directly compete with them, deactivation is likely in your future. Good luck. I was gracious enough to mail the guys license back to him today without your cards, even included some of my "Uber Official" promo cards. LOL.

2nd - Uber driving around in a Camry with the left rear door smashed in. Not dented. Smashed. Like probably not able to open the door kind of smashed. Way to make Uber look good, dude. You should probably get that fixed. Soon. I'm sure pax ratings will fix that eventually. Again, good luck.

Viera Uber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just sharing the entertainment factor. I'm just out here for some extra income, not paid to be the Uber police. Although if Uber was smart, they'd have an undercover rider in their ranks from the local office checking up on things from time to time. But why would they? They're getting their 20% + $1 every time.