• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Shared lanes they say....smh

Inshur

Cjoey

Most cyclists assume its a "bike lane" and not a shared a lane so they think cars arent going to pass by. That driver should have seen that coming though

Lenny_yellow_cab

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That driver is dumb as a rock and blind as a chicken at night. Smh. @Lenny_yellow_cab was it a TLC car? Kudos to you that you saw it in your mirror and that dumb chicken driver didn't. Lol
He was TLC unfortunately

Most cyclists assume its a "bike lane" and not a shared a lane so they think cars arent going to pass by. That driver should have seen that coming though
Exactly!

Dst Rain

Can u recommend a good dash cam for interior and outside footage with speed/date/time etc plus leave it on when I park at night. Also a cam which I can transfer the daily video's to my desktop external drive for save keeping. Just in case these Aholepaxs make false claims. Looks like pax are desperate these days like the driver's . They wanna make a quick buck with false crap lol

DRIVERfromHell

THERE GOES HIS JOB.. HE LOOK LIKE HE WAS GOING TO FLEE.. it’s all the biker fault.. how you don’t know that’s a left or right lane and not a bike lane.. what I don’t understand why aren’t they riding on the westside highway bike path or fdr bike path? Like dude why would u want to ride in the streets with cars that can kill u? This city is straight up weird and funny style it’s a new trend I c..now we have electric scooters.. why aren’t they paying insurance and etc since they ride in the street with CARS!!?

YouBeer

Bicyclist.
Moron Level: Achieved.

When I was riding I would turn my head to make sure that the lane I was going in to was clear or that I could clear it quickly.
That guy.
And the pedestrian crossing the street that got hit by a bus.
The human gene pool would have improved if they never made it.
Along with billionaires killing themselves, those are the things that would make the world a better place.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, driver will get blamed because 'failure to be careful'
Cyclist was not in the bike lane.
Those bike lanes give idiots like that cyclist a false sense of security and an inflated sense of entitlement.

Bicyclist.
Moron Level: Achieved.

When I was riding I would turn my head to make sure that the lane I was going in to was clear or that I could clear it quickly.
That guy.
And the pedestrian crossing the street that got hit by a bus.
The human gene pool would have improved if they never made it.
Along with billionaires killing themselves, those are the things that would make the world a better place.

Yeah, driver will get blamed because 'failure to be careful'
Cyclist was not in the bike lane.
Those bike lanes give idiots like that cyclist a false sense of security and an inflated sense of entitlement.
God damn that cyclist bastard.
Damn him to hell.
I hope the next time something like this happens to that cyclist he doesnt make it and its all his own damn fault.
I hope that bastard leaves a widow behind and no one gets paid.
His stupidity makes other peoples lives miserable.

Lenny_yellow_cab

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can u recommend a good dash cam for interior and outside footage with speed/date/time etc plus leave it on when I park at night. Also a cam which I can transfer the daily video's to my desktop external drive for save keeping. Just in case these Aholepaxs make false claims. Looks like pax are desperate these days like the driver's . They wanna make a quick buck with false crap lol
Dual Lens Car Dash Camera - AKASO... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PQGTQX2/?tag=ubne0c-20

Nempire

Doubt anything happens to driver if he just stayed and waited for police, maybe failure to yield ticket or something, cabbies killing pedestrians driving next day

Zubera

Doubt anything happens to driver if he just stayed and waited for police, maybe failure to yield ticket or something, cabbies killing pedestrians driving next day
Next day? Might be but when insurances find out he's done.

FOTIMA

did you email the driver this video as proof just in case he goes to court?
Yeah.. That video will exonerate and save the TLC driver and stop the cyclist from getting an underserved huge pay day... make a positive difference and give the video to the TLC driver .. or if you want give me his plates # and i will contact that driver through the public data to give him the video.

delaynomore

i don't ever want a biker to get hurt but the driver should've gave honk to let the biker know he is about to get hit but what do i know.