Share your story

ftupelo

Les Ants,

I'm interested to know 1) how complete of a driver profile do the ants have; and 2) what specific information you provide in the share your story section:
a) Fun fact
b) Other Experience
c) Why I drive
d) Tagline from the top of your profile

Looking forward to the responses.

Toodles,

Frankie

ExtraMoneyUber

The problem with sharing this information is that it would help Uber link my Uber account to my Uberpeople.net profile, so I lose anonymity and the ability to bash Uber without fear of consequences.

ftupelo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually... Some of them do. Very small percentage, of course, but they do. The only thing I list in there is the languages I speak and I do occasionally get questions about those.
I've gotten quite a few comments on my tagline - don't recall any comments on the share your story section.

Plano_techie

I don’t have much info in my profile. Driving is something i do to unwind and to relieve stress. Especially when my mother in law comes in for a couple of weeks. In my real life I’m a Data Scientist for one of the major banks, have my employer’s badge with me most of the time, i do it purposely to keep pax holes quiet and not share their great success life stories

Ian Richard Markham

a) Fun fact - "I won the New Mexico Statewide Geography Bee in the sixth grade."
b) Other Experience - "Medical devices, enterprise technology, gadgets"
c) Why I drive - "I need something to do at night"
d) Tagline from the top of your profile - "I have uncorrected 20/20 vision and I drive smooth."