• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Share pix of your best buddies.

AuxCordTherapy

Sorry to hear that. :frown: Fortunately he had a life full of love with you. We can't have children, Biscuit is our world. Dogs are not possessions, they are family - he's our son.

Very sorry for your loss.
Thanks, yes they are. Dog lovers know. I had him since he was 8 weeks old and he lived a great life, I try to remember that but it’s still incredibly sad.

observer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, yes they are. Dog lovers know. I had him since he was 8 weeks old and he lived a great life, I try to remember that but it’s still incredibly sad.
We lost Lola,
Screenshot_2019-02-13-19-51-09.png

the brown dog on the left, one year and three months ago. I still get a lump in my throat.

Tomasa the smaller dark dog on right is my daughters guardian.

This,
Screenshot_2019-02-13-19-51-44.png

is Lola when we first got her in '04.

observer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
View attachment 297319
Post automatically merged:

My 80 pound pit. His name is Tyson. (Face tattoo)

OH and the little sh*t in the back is Abby.
Pits are good dogs, unfortunately a lot of them are raised the wrong way.

2019-01-21 15.51.35.png

This is Tomasa my daughters guardian dog.

I think she deserves a post of her own.

Lola was killed by another of our dogs, Nibbles, a 70 pound mixed dog we had recently adopted. When Nibbles attacked Lola, Tomasa grabbed Nibbles by the neck and wouldn't let go.

Tomasa weighs 4 and a half pounds, 3 and a half pounds of courage and one pound of dog, I think.

We still have Nibbles, it wasn't her fault. Tomasa will walk right up to Nibbles gate and take a whiz in front of her.

Last edited: