Shame on You Uber & Shame on you Lyft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Walker

778EA6D2-A64E-489E-8C5C-FD0406B33201.jpeg
72213EC2-8D3C-4525-9843-BC6868164F10.jpeg
I was born 5 stars I was born to drive. I’m all you need right now. I’m solid, Never been arrested, no DUIs with million miles under my belt. Hate has no place in my heart and I love the people and the steering wheel in my hands.
I take your drunk desperate 23 years old female rider who has passed out on my back seat safely to her home at 3am. I help her to get out of the car. I ring the bell and ask her parents to come out & take her.

I return everything that has been left behind in my car no matter if it’s a broken toy, an expensive phone or a wallet full of cash with zero expectations.

Treat us right. Respect us. Give us a reason to be able to love what we are hoping to be the right thing to do for living part/full time and make it enjoyable again. Don’t become another nasty stinky dirty socks taxi business. Don’t create another London in Los Angeles. 730,000 people signed against you in England just last week and all you said was..we are sorry! We didn’t play right!
Are you playing right in LA or other major cities/countries? What percentage of your drivers are happy driving with you?
Wake up before it’s too late. Your full time driver in London threw a party celebrating the final days of Uber in his country. All he said was, he’s free of any emotional pain..What a pain!!
Shame on both companies. That’s all I can say.

-a note from the comfort of my sofa and the fluffy Pomeranian jumping up and down on me. You didn’t give me a reason to drive this morning so I’m driving life the right way

Last edited:

Uncle-not-Ant

Ha ha...drunk girl probably 1* you for getting her in trouble with Dad and Mom. Just wake them up and let them climb through their bedroom window like a normal American kid.

Johnny Walker

Ha ha...drunk girl probably 1* you for getting her in trouble with Dad and Mom. Just wake them up and let them climb through their bedroom window like a normal American kid.

Your take away from my note is exactly why we are being treated like this. People like you have allowed them to treat us like rats. All you see is the surface that’s why and I’m sure that will never change

Status
Not open for further replies.