Shady sh1T at Love field

Cary Grant

Loool what humiliation u talking about brother , I’m sorry to tell u that English is my third language, I am not ashamed ... as long as I make my point across ( understand me) that’s all that matters . And u understood me very well ... but u wanna play stupid and hide behind my lack of English to mask ur shortcoming in life as an American born citizen living here ... u can’t stand how an immigrant with a accent is driving a luxury black suv for higher fares.
See, we all are created different... most American not all of course think highly of themselves , and think that people comin from other parts of the world are beneath them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... I got news for u ... u salty my brother, don’t bash people that do better than u by making fun of them . Trust me u sleep better at night
The quoted text above is almost impossible to read due to the lack of proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Grammarly is FREE. Spellcheck is FREE. People who aren't smart enough to use these simple tools get ignored because they are unworthy and without.

Cabbie driver

The quoted text above is almost impossible to read due to the lack of proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Grammarly is FREE. Spellcheck is FREE. People who aren't smart enough to use these simple tools get ignored because they are unworthy and without.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ almost impossible to read ?? U still want to play dumb and refuse to address my point, by saying grammar this , punctuation that ... and so forth. I am the one who gives up on this conversation. May God bless u brother πŸ™πŸ™βœŒβœŒ

Stas2007

Loool what humiliation u talking about brother , I’m sorry to tell u that English is my third language, I am not ashamed ... as long as I make my point across ( understand me) that’s all that matters . And u understood me very well ... but u wanna play stupid and hide behind my lack of English to mask ur shortcoming in life as an American born citizen living here ... u can’t stand how an immigrant with a accent is driving a luxury black suv for higher fares.
See, we all are created different... most American not all of course think highly of themselves , and think that people comin from other parts of the world are beneath them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... I got news for u ... u salty my brother, don’t bash people that do better than u by making fun of them . Trust me u sleep better at night
This is exactly why I do not engage with most UBER black drivers...driving luxury suv for higher fares, cmon man, don’t matter what you drive you are an UBER driver just like everyone on here, claiming that you are better than rest is very arrogant.

TX Uber Ant

This is exactly why I do not engage with most UBER black drivers...driving luxury suv for higher fares, cmon man, don’t matter what you drive you are an UBER driver just like everyone on here, claiming that you are better than rest is very arrogant.
The other night one of these self entitled Uber black suv drivers was blocking traffic and refused to move out of the way. Needless to say he got the cops called on him and two Dallas police squads surrounded his dumb ass!!! Go ahead and move here from a foreign country but we do have traffic laws and your entitled asses are not exempt from them.

Cary Grant

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ almost impossible to read ?? U still want to play dumb and refuse to address my point, by saying grammar this , punctuation that ... and so forth. I am the one who gives up on this conversation. May God bless u brother πŸ™πŸ™βœŒβœŒ
Excessive use of emojis is an indicator of an under-educated mind. America can't fix the stupid of the world. We should just keep it out. That's why we need a wall.*

-------------------------------------------
*For those who cannot see, who are uninformed, who rely upon lamestream media for information, a "wall" is a metaphor -- it's EVERYTHING America can do, EVERY TOOL in the box, to keep out the heathens, sub-humans, practitioners of taqiyaa, muruna, kitman, tawriya; any product of or participant in the archaic and bestial 14-century-old practice of FBD marriage that's resulted in the ONLY ethnic group on the planet that fails to enjoy the Flynn Effect, along with their inhuman practice of horrific FGM. The wall is the only way to keep out the unassimilable and unsalvagable.

Cabbie driver

You misunderstood my point here, @Cary Grant is the one who claims to be better than the rest, not me. Go ahead and read the previous posts and get back at me.
Post automatically merged:

Excessive use of emojis is an indicator of an under-educated mind. America can't fix the stupid of the world. We should just keep it out. That's why we need a wall.*

*For those who cannot see, who are uninformed, who rely upon lamestream media for information, a "wall" is a metaphor -- it's EVERYTHING America can do, EVERY TOOL in the box, to keep out the heathens, sub-humans, practitioners of taqiyaa, muruna, kitman, tawriya; any product of or participant in the archaic and bestial 14-century-old practice of FBD marriage that's resulted in the ONLY ethnic group on the planet that fails to enjoy the Flynn Effect, along with their inhuman practice of horrific FGM. The wall is the only way to keep out the unassimilable and unsalvagable.
Good Lord !!!!!! You still here ???!!!!πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Just let it go man, move onto something else .... it’s ok buddy , I will pray for you πŸ™πŸ™

Last edited:

Cary Grant

Bondo-burban drivers are funny. Talk funny, smell funny, drive poorly, and can't spell Standard American English to save their life. Unsalvagable, they are.

NoBS

πŸ™„

Cabbie driver

Bondo-burban drivers are funny. Talk funny, smell funny, drive poorly, and can't spell Standard American English to save their life. Unsalvagable, they are.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Uber Drivers like you who talk trash about others, are the same ones who seek refuge to mask their own shortcomings in life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Mister Grant , u have waisted ur American citizenship πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Post automatically merged:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Uber Drivers like you who talk trash about others, are the same ones who seek refuge to mask their own shortcomings in life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Mister Grant , u have waisted ur American citizenship πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh by the way, I drive πŸš• Y 329 .... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Come talk to me anytime u feel free , I need to practice my English more often (feeling rusty)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ , I love u brother, peace be upon u and God bless America and anywhere in the 🌍

Last edited: