Inshur

Sh*t uber device

BroomBroom

I am planning to return ubers iphone but need a smartphone just to use uber and waze mainly for driving.
Can anyone recommend a good phone? not too expensive? I have got a sim plan which has 30gb data.

Just a phone i need and under £120-150 really.. any idea my fellow multi millionaire uberx partners :smiles:

a2zint

Look into the HTC One M8. Super fast smartphone for all your needs. Looks good and does the job perfectly. Plus Android Uber is very good compared to the apple crap. And you'll have a choice to use Waze or Google Maps

BroomBroom

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thats over £200 and I dont wanna spend that much for just using uber.. What about Moto g 3rd gen ? heard loads of good things about it

BroomBroom

uber device does not allow you to use waze anymore. the W*nkers changes the settings now.. and the phone stop charging after a couple of hours and gets too hot and then i put it on flight mode for an hour to charge it again and then ho online again its so freaking annoying

BroomBroom

not even google maps just the shtty uber app and then ur rating goes down because of that crap.

soTuga

Best to buy a phone for Uber only, I got the same Iphone 5c, no sim, get the wifi from my primary phone hotspot.
I can't deal with the waze colours or zig zag routes to save 2/3 mins. I use google maps and route knowledge common sense, traffic is everywhere, it's London.

Syloti_ba

I am planning to return ubers iphone but need a smartphone just to use uber and waze mainly for driving.
Can anyone recommend a good phone? not too expensive? I have got a sim plan which has 30gb data.

Just a phone i need and under £120-150 really.. any idea my fellow multi millionaire uberx partners :smiles:
Because of uber phone now a days surge doesn't comes.
Please partners specialy newbies or old ignorent or who doesn't understand technology or don't bother about having a own phone return the uber provided phone and get yours. Get freedom
And turn off location service when you chase surge(red) or do not work.
You can not turn off location service on uber app so uber track you even when you are in the toilet to show Bromley surging 4* lol so that you come out..,,
If you don't understand this simple maths keep ubering 12 hr a day

Syloti_ba

Because of uber phone now a days surge doesn't comes.
Please partners specialy newbies or old ignorent or who doesn't understand technology or don't bother about having a own phone return the uber provided phone and get yours. Get freedom
And turn off location service when you chase surge(red) or do not work.
You can not turn off location service on uber app so uber track you even when you are in the toilet to show Bromley surging 4* lol so that you come out..,,
If you don't understand this simple maths keep ubering 12 hr a day
By the way One surge job will make your £200 and another surge will cover your whole year line rent for data and call
Not convinced..,,,

Dear Colleague,

Just buy Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Refurbished handset easily evailable within your budget. Its good good screen size, fast processor. I have been using samsung phones for uber and its really good. Bought iphone 6s but within a week i returned as its not as friendly as andriod phones are these days.

Jahanzeb

Try Letv Le1s x501, its £165...thats what im using for over 2 months now, no problem at all, gps works like a charm and waze uber partner apps runs very smooth...you can check tge the review on youtube as well, spec are :
Featuring 5.5" IPS FHD Screen, Helio X10 Turbo 64 Bit Octa Core 2.0GHz CPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 3G & 4G Unlocked, Android 5.0 OS with Play Store eUI 5.5, 13MP Camera, Fingerprint unlock, Metal Body, Fast Charge, Type C charge

You can upgrade to eUi 5.8 which is actually Android 6.0 marshmallow. And with the above spec yoh can see, its the best performance smartphone under £200 :smiles: