1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

SF East Bay

Discussion in 'US Cities' started by johnydynamic, Dec 26, 2018.

1. johnydynamic

johnydynamic

Driving:
    UberX
    According to the mods this is how to get a new city added to the forum. There’s already an SF forum and SF Peninsula/South Bay forum. Creating one for SF East/North Bay would make sense IMO.

If you agree, reply in this thread.

2. I avoid driving in East Bay like the plague but I agree.

3. Sacto Burbs

Sacto Burbs

Driving:
    UberX
    Shall we try and start one?

4. BJ22

BJ22

Driving:
    UberXL
    Yes... Please start a SF - East Bay Forum. They gave me a link to try at an earlier post. SF is a different animal & only drive there in the mornings or special events. I jet every other time. I do drive heavily in silicon valley as well.

5. BJ22

BJ22

Driving:
    UberXL
    Yes. Please add East Bay... I hardly drive North bay but it may be wise to include smaller markets like North Bay since South Bay already has a forum. SF - North/East Bay sounds reasonable.

IR12 likes this.
  6. johnydynamic

johnydynamic

Driving:
    UberX
    I started a thread to add East/North bay earlier today. It will be added if enough people reply to the thread. The thread is in the City Forums.

7. Sacto Burbs

Sacto Burbs

Driving:
    UberX
    North Bay is SF rates - so different from East Bay.

So far, the Peninsula and South Bay forum doesn’t have a lot of participation.

FuberPromo17 and Rickshaw like this.
  8. seymour

seymour

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I would be grateful for an East bay forum just so I can figure out how to get the hell out of there as quickly as possible, learn traffic patterns, areas to avoid at all costs, etc. In case I do get stuck over there, where is the best massage parlor with happy endings. I've often wondered about this...

9. jenijazz

jenijazz

Driving:
    Lyft
    Yes please.
    East Bay is a subregion in Lyft with it's own rate card (which Lyft is not very forthcoming about). It pays less but my chances of being in an accident seem less than the city. Curious to hear from folks who avoid the area before we split the forum...

10. dragnet

dragnet

Driving:
    UberX
    I actually prefer the East Bay. Rates are lower but the time/miles are longer than the Peninsula, plus lots of good pool rides to hit quests with. Airport rides are quicker and rematches are frequent (never bother with the airport queue). It also feels safer than the city. All my close calls have been in the city; none in the EB. I also live in Berkeley so when it's slow I can just hang at home waiting for pings, as I'm doing right now.

11. BJ22

BJ22

Driving:
    UberXL
    The East part of Oakley (near Brentwood) has Stockton/Sac rates - for Lyft. Drivers need to know this.

12. Hello all. What should the title be?

13. I don't think there needs to be a separate east bay forum.

14. Sacto Burbs

Sacto Burbs

Driving:
    UberX
    I suggest “San Francisco - East Bay”

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  15. johnydynamic

johnydynamic

Driving:
    UberX
  16. DownByTheRiver

DownByTheRiver

Driving:
    UberX
    Sounds good to me

17. vinnyfromstatenisland

vinnyfromstatenisland

Driving:
    UberX
    For those of us who live here and those who get sent here, an East Bay thread should exist.

18. Larry$$$

Larry$$$

The Biggity Biggity O.

Sacto Burbs likes this.
  19. mrwy

mrwy

would be good, hopefuly all the constant crying would stay in sf.

Sacto Burbs likes this.
  20. The 510... aka Nickel & Dime.... Least Bay, Poolside... Car into Cash... 68 Percenters... etc.