• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

SF driver moving to SoCal. Any advice?

I currently live in SF and I will be moving to Chino Hills. I grew up in the LA area so I know SoCal very well. Which region has the best quest bonuses? LA, OC, IE, or SD? Also, which region has the least amount of headway--time and distance between trips?

Uber Arnie

Nice. Moving out here to chase quests and bonuses. Make sure to accept a lot of pool rides and keep your acceptance rate to 95% and Uber will give you priority. You'll be racking in the big bucks. It should hold you over until the coal mining jobs are available. Good luck my friend.

Rammmmin

Quests are in midtown la , consider 405 and Wilshire as center but only in rush hours, every mile take 10 minutes to drive plus its not something you can rely on it ,yes there is boost on Redondo beach but you don't get call .

Sluber

You'll be making less in LA than in the SF Bay area , about 20 percent less. And you'll be dealing with lower IQ people in general.
its a bit more than 20% when you factor in the juicy SF trips per week quests...last i heard it was about 450 for 125 trips per week.....

its a bit more than 20% when you factor in the juicy SF trips per week quests...last i heard it was about 450 for 125 trips per week.....
I just had a flashback to that email most of us got in March of 2016...It said.....Driver Appreciation week.....just drive 75 trips this week and earn a bonus of 500.00. That my friends was the start of 9 glorious months of weekly bonuses and then the Metals etc etc.......well now we got this.....what is this?.....rotten eggs...

Blunt power