Sex in the back seat?

Jose22

First of all hello everyone, i just want to know what you would do if a couple of riders do some sexual stuff in the back seat, because its the second time that this happens. Some fu... crazy people in the night.

yamafx4dude

Girl on Girl: Id drive and try to get in on it at my house or theirs.
Guy on Guy: Nope. Get out.
Girl on Guy: As long as no fish smell fills the car, i would drive, get paid, then promptly get them banned as said above.

SkidRow

Back when I didn't know any better I had a half passed out passenger doing SOMETHING in the backseat by herself.
Could have been masturbating, could have just been an incredibly good dream, but whatever it was she enjoyed it.
I did nothing.
Today I probably would have done laps around 610.

Jose22

Jejeje i dont have dash cam but i use my phone to filming and i have the video the think is i dont known if in that case i can ask uber for a clean up charge. Was a girl and guy.

tootsie

Jejeje i dont have dash cam but i use my phone to filming and i have the video the think is i dont known if in that case i can ask uber for a clean up charge. Was a girl and guy.
Yes request that fee immediately tell them you can't get the sex smell out your car and othe Pax are complaining.

Richard Cranium

First of all hello everyone, i just want to know what you would do if a couple of riders do some sexual stuff in the back seat, because its the second time that this happens. Some fu... crazy people in the night.

Riiiiiight...shouldn't this post begin with "Dear Penthouse"?

Yes request that fee immediately tell them you can't get the sex smell out your car and othe Pax are complaining.
And look the female in the eye and say: "You really need to care of yourself better"
chuckle

Personally, I would have slammed on the brakes. :wink:

Jose22

Riiiiiight...shouldn't this post begin with "Dear Penthouse"?

And look the female in the eye and say: "You really need to care of yourself better"
chuckle

Personally, I would have slammed on the brakes. :wink:

Jeje i was not sure, i was thinking that was only kisses until i saw the video.
And and I'm the type of person who avoids problems whenever I can.