service fee update

Sly

My question is, is it a violation of the constitution, equal rights and regulations, to charge new people more than old people?

davids83

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah thats crap. I thought it was going up to 30% but im sure thats not far down the road

wk1102

My question is, is it a violation of the constitution, equal rights and regulations, to charge new people more than old people?
Definitely a violation of the constitution there in the preamble.... Thomson Jefferson was thinking about us.

We the Peopleof the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the generalWelfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America, and all have the same commission with Uber!

Driving and Driven

Dear Uber,

You have had two noticeable trends in recent times, aside from losing money despite having a 62-billion dollar evaluation and still having an F rating on the BBB, and these two trends are...

1. Consistently reducing the amount of money going to towards the drivers, and...
2. Constantly clamoring for more drivers.

I think there may, possibly, be some type of correlation between the two. Have you ever considered that?

I would recommend...

1. Reverting back to giving all the drivers, regardless of type, the full 75% they once had.
2. Also, get rid of Uberpool. We are a rideshare service, not a bus service.
3. Finally, raise the per mile rate across the board by fifty cents per mile. This action, by itself, will bring you all the drivers you need and still keep us below the average cost of a taxi, keeping us, still, very competitive.

Providing your drivers a true, feasible living income is not a bad thing. You will save all of the money you are spending trying to get new drivers AND have additional revenue from the slightly heightened fares. When you have as much churn as you do now and constantly have to replenish your driver base due to people leaving the system, its time to reconsider the overall business plan. Higher pay brings quality contractors who know how to compete and bring their A game.

I'd love to keep driving for Uber...a financially stable and viable future version of Uber, better for everyone involved.