service dog shedded hair all over my interior

fastestcarz

all i got from uber was damn $20 smfh. i like dogs. just not in my frigging car. stay outside as you arent my personal dog. but i understand this is business. i only agreed to do the ride since it was a 1.9x surge to cc from cheltenham. i made $41 + $20 cleaning fee. the idiot didnt even say sorry or offered a tip.

any tricks to maker uber pay more?

my car smells like dog

OGT

Say the dog puked and throw some fake puke on the seats with the hair lol. I'm joking, honestly this is your fault. If you know there is a chance that a dog will be in your car or even worse a pax will puke, why haven't you purchased seat covers??? I realize that's just extra money for a job that pays less then minimum wage but if you're going to do this job, at least make an effort to do this right. If you had seat covers it would take less then 2 minutes to clean, when I have to take a dog I actually ask them to put them on the seats so the hairs don't get tangled in the carpet, that's a @@@@@. Get seat covers man. It's worth it.

fastestcarz

i did buy some off ebay but its still sitting in my basement. gonna use it though. but i atleast expected 40 bux.
the sob lives like real close to me so next time when i pull up and see him ill just ride past and cancel. but either way i got 60 bux. no big deal. just want more.

bobby747

Very hard to i.post a picture these baby's are good. Came from dodge...if I could guess price I say $300

all i got from uber was damn $20 smfh. i like dogs. just not in my frigging car. stay outside as you arent my personal dog. but i understand this is business. i only agreed to do the ride since it was a 1.9x surge to cc from cheltenham. i made $41 + $20 cleaning fee. the idiot didnt even say sorry or offered a tip.

my car smells like dog
Did uber ask for pictures?

tohunt4me

my car smells like dog
I have had passengers do the same.

The amount of pet hair on luggage makes me wonder what their homes look like.

Sometimes
Pets " mark" luggage with urine.

They know when their people are leaving and stake claim.

fastestcarz

honestly didnt care if it was a service dog. i didnt ask cuz i wanted to start the trip and see where they were going. the dog was cool. except for the hair.

uber never ask for pics. but i still submitted it. guess what they even took several hours to pay up.

ServiceDogHandler

Fernando-R

I think I read somewhere that is actually ilegal to refuse service to a person with a service animal, some sort of discrimination towards the disable.
I understand your frustration but make it count as your good deed for the year.

Fernando-R

It is illegal.
That’s what I thought and it makes complete sense. I have a 3 yr old toddler who will probably be disabled the rest of his life and I wouldn’t want people refusing services when he grows up just because life threw him a curve ball.
Like I said, it happened to you this time, sorry that it went this way but see it as you got to help someone big time. You made a difference to that person and I’m sure on some level they appreciated.