seriously!!

choofa

recieved a lost item notification, pax has lost cigarette lighter , possibly on trip, , well i have a look thinking if its here im going to find a zippo or one of significance, you guessed it, a $2 bic

Solarman

Give the so called muppets at Greenlight Hub a job to do. Let them set up a lost property bin. When you're next near Plumber St, drop in or should I say drop it in the lost property bin and let them deal with it.

Just be aware you may have to line up to get permission to line up in the lost property bin line.

lui6155

Cash first, item second.

No cash, no item!
Thats how it may work in "fluffy land" but elsewhere that's called stealing (or extortion) Thats why Uber promote handing it to the cops as you cant enforce the cashie arrangement/its not your property to retain.
Thus use the app is my humble suggestion...its ironclad with no chance of fail (u can even go via the long route to the pax) :wink:

Who is John Galt?

Give the so called muppets at Greenlight Hub a job to do. Let them set up a lost property bin. When you're next near Plumber St, drop in or should I say drop it in the lost property bin and let them deal with it.

Just be aware you may have to line up to get permission to line up in the lost property bin line.
Better still, use it to set the muppet house alight.:biggrin:

Leroy123

Question - How do you 'use the app'? If the pax is on the other side of town to me, how can they book me to take the phone to them? Am I missing something?

lui6155

Question - How do you 'use the app'? If the pax is on the other side of town to me, how can they book me to take the phone to them? Am I missing something?
Simples. With the uber rider app you can change your pickup address...so you tell the pax to set it to a certain address where you are located then get them to request the job ensuring you are the one pinged.

Simples and a "more elegant solution"

weekendnightdriver

Why pay 25% for your extra work?

One of my pax left her key and I drove there between the trips and showed my last address where I was and quoted Uber app for the trip.
Uber app quoted $35-45 and I asked $40, but the pax's boy friend and me didn't have any change.
So I just took $50 note and said "Thank you." Cash is the king.