1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership.

September 7, Seattles dead

Discussion in 'Seattle' started by Aishapet, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Aishapet

Aishapet

Driving:
    UberX
    This Monday has to be my slowest Monday ever in seattle so I headed home to bellevue app still running only to find bellevue/ kirkland is hopping. Not normal at all but I'll work wherever there are rides! Thought I'd give all of you the heads up!

BostonTaxiDriver likes this.
  2. BlackDog

BlackDog

Driving:
    UberX
    Thanks. Those days it is slow are hard to get thru. I try to image those small shops around town that don't get customers for more than an hour at a time.

I keep car detailing stuff in my car like a cordless vacuum, a roll of duct tape to pick up dog fur or people hair left on my back seat, swiffer for the dash dush, window cleaner and paper towels. Might as well be productive between rides.

For entertainment: I have also gotten into audible books on take and podcast addict to listen to some really great podcast or a book or magazine. It is good to be free with no boss watching over my shoulder.

I drive some in Bellevue and Kirkland as well. Since I live near Kenmore I can go east or west of Lake Washington easily.

Good for airport trips sometimes. Good luck today !

3. Nick Starr

Nick Starr

Driving:
    UberX
    I drove Lyft's $25/hour guarantee this morning 9a-11a and only got 2 PAX. I hit the minimum to get the guarantee, but it was looking like I might not that first hour.

I think I'm going to take the rest of the day off and finally take a day to relax.

4. Aishapet

Aishapet

Driving:
    UberX
    Yes a day off indeed. I did lyft this morning too and only had 1 ride. So I'm not hitting that guarantee, and taking the rest of my afternoon off to catch up on housework!

5. DexNex

DexNex

It was the final day of Bumbershoot. I cleaned up that night from 9:30P to 12:30A. Was a very constant surge downtown for those hours.

6. Nick Starr

Nick Starr

Driving:
    UberX
    Same here. A lot of them were right up Queen Anne hill and then I'd go right back down and pickup another at nice surges.