Sept 11th all drivers opted out of pool will begin to get pool trips

STJ

What's funny is how any time you ask to be removed or complain about POOL they try to tell you it's the best thing since sliced bread. News Flash for you UBER, if you have to hold your drivers hostage to do it by bundling it with X and that's pretty much the only reason anyone has it then it's not that great!! It sort of reminds me of the wall that the East Germans touted was for security against the west but we all know it was to keep the East Germans in who given the chance to escape would and did.

tohunt4me

What's funny is how any time you ask to be removed or complain about POOL they try to tell you it's the best thing since sliced bread. News Flash for you UBER, if you have to hold your drivers hostage to do it by bundling it with X and that's pretty much the only reason anyone has it then it's not that great!! It sort of reminds me of the wall that the East Germans touted was for security against the west but we all know it was to keep the East Germans in who given the chance to escape would and did.
LOWER RATES MEAN MORE MONEY !

Jamesp1234

Some thoughts....
I see more ignoring pings going on...
Waiting on another pax complaining they had to wait for 20 minutes for someone to show up since they won't come for the pool they ordered...
Sudden appearance of new drivers on the forums complaining about "the pool"...

Wins

I wasn't aware that we had the option to remove pool. I did put in a request a couple of weeks ago to have pool and X as stand alone,and uber came back stating it was not possible. So it figures. Too many drivers opted out, Uber realized they were losing out and then prohibited future opting out. But many drivers are not accepting pool requests from riders so uber is still on the losing end so they are squashing the opt out completely!! ..My prediction is that they will at some point start to penalize drivers who have a high non acceptance pool rate!!

Or make the pool rates more encouraging for drivers, we both win and the riders get to pay a more just rate!!

troycarpenter

It was an option early on, but not only did they stop allowing the opt-out, but now they are throwing everyone back into the pool. If they change the rates to be that of X like they are doing in the pool beta rate program, then I'll continue accepting pool, otherwise I'll start ignoring them again once the program is over.

2Cents

Some thoughts....
I see more ignoring pings going on...
Waiting on another pax complaining they had to wait for 20 minutes for someone to show up since they won't come for the pool they ordered...
Sudden appearance of new drivers on the forums complaining about "the pool"...
If the customer is complaining that it takes 20 minutes for some one to show up then maybe they should hire an on demand driver...
Oh wait that is what this has turned into at a fourth of a MARTA rate...

C'mon guys.The only reason STOOL exists is in order to be classified as a "Ride Share" and not an on demand taxi.

Wisen Up!

#fübrns