• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Self promoted from uber driver to uber investor

Merc7186

So you Proudly told people that you are an Uber Investor.

Do you know which people are no longer Uber investors? People who had stock in Uber BEFORE the IPO. They all hit the eject button as soon as they could and got out...and you think it is going to go up???

dmoney155

I thought my little 10K investment would have helped my situation. I stopped driving and have been telling everyone that I m an uber investor until the IPO dropped by 11% Now I am back to driving again..
I wouldn't touch uber with a 10 ft pole right now.... unless you like to gamble... the fundamentals are dogshit, so you only left with techinicals, and there isn't enough data to do much. If you really badly want to be part of uber then at least average your way in buy buying equal money amount over quarter of a period... eg with 10K into 12 weeks, buy 833 worth of stock each week.

The Christian driver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uber Driver - 1
Uber Investor - 2
Uber Driver - 3?

3 times a fool?
Lol
Post automatically merged:

So you Proudly told people that you are an Uber Investor.

Do you know which people are no longer Uber investors? People who had stock in Uber BEFORE the IPO. They all hit the eject button as soon as they could and got out...and you think it is going to go up???
To be more specific, I claimed to be stock share holder of multi billion $$ company. I still think I am. Now I say I uber part time as community service because I get bored. In reality, I need to make the very expensive rent I m paying in Piedmont..

Pax Collector

I thought my little 10K investment would have helped my situation. I stopped driving and have been telling everyone that I m an uber investor until the IPO dropped by 11% Now I am back to driving again..
Never, ever, invest in IPOs. Most bubbles pop and aren't worth the risk. Well, of course we've seen a few gems but do you really want to and find out? Probably not.

MadTownUberD

The Trendy Transporter
If you wait until the fundamentals such as balance sheet and income statement are solid, it's already too late because the market will have priced in the goodness.

1.5xorbust

If you wait until the fundamentals such as balance sheet and income statement are solid, it's already too late because the market will have priced in the goodness.
Best case scenario the market is several years early pricing in the goodness. Worst case scenario there will never be any goodness.

MadTownUberD

The Trendy Transporter
Best case scenario the market is several years early pricing in the goodness. Worst case scenario there will never be any goodness.
Actually the best case scenario is a price run up NOW due to speculation and hype. But the scenarios you've laid out are the most plausible.