1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Self-Defense Seminar and Luncheon

Discussion in 'Detroit' started by DMD, May 16, 2017.

1. DMD

DMD New Member

Hi fellow rideshare drivers. The Southfield Area Chamber of Commerce and Safety First Technology are co-sponsoring a Self-Defense Seminar and Luncheon this Friday May 19, 2017 from 12:30 pm-2:30 pm.

We rideshare drivers are constantly in situations where we might fear for our personal safety. This seminar will cover safety tips, legal responsibilities, and teach attendees simple, easy-so-use, techniques that help you get out of trouble...regardless of gender or size.

It may be worth you time to attend this event. Click here to register and get more information. There is a $10 fee for chamber members and $15 fee for non-members and the fee includes a boxed lunch.

Look forward to meeting you there.

DMD

2. UberMaster78

UberMaster78 Well-Known Member

The second amendment is the only protection I need. I refuse to give these cities more of my money until they start spending it correctly. Like fix the damn roads.

3. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I never leave home without my glock. In for these damn roads I just creep around very slow