• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Select mode

caesar17

I have asked customer service through emails a couple times, and the answer was a clear 'no'.

FYI - i was able to setup an uberEats only profile. Which I like switching to if I don't feel like having pax or if I feel its a busy time for food - 6-8pm, Sat, Sun mornings for example.

Paul7777

I have asked customer service through emails a couple times, and the answer was a clear 'no'.

FYI - i was able to setup an uberEats only profile. Which I like switching to if I don't feel like having pax or if I feel its a busy time for food - 6-8pm, Sat, Sun mornings for example.
How did you do that?

caesar17

I asked thru the app 'emails' to have a profile set as UberEATS only. They addded an addition profile for the UberEATS.

uberJAW817

I did my first food delivery last night in Uptown. You can make some serious money on that shit even without tipping. I had trouble with it because I was not paying attention to the instructions but I made $7.87 (no tip) for 3.1 miles and 11 minutes. I bet I could have done it in 9 mins had I been paying attention. The 1.5 boost is key though.