Select and XL for now on more x switch to select

Kidboca

I will only pick up select or Xl. Never doing X again waste of time and money. Less volume way more money. Plus more and more X switching to select and here is why
The biggest complaint is dirty cars and drivers getting lost.
Cars with gimmicky interiors
Drivers are plan Rude
I pick up pax turning to a select driver drop him off at wrong address. Driver would not take him to the proper address cause he had another ride coming up. Kick him to the curb. Dumb ass driver did not know the difference between queen east and west.
X drivers know your city or stay in Brampton.

XL. I refuse any XL that is using me for a move or wants to move cases equipment etc
Only luggage allowed

Good luck

ThatBenztho

More gas for premium car=less money plus less pings, you will be waiting hours or driving around wasting the precious gas waiting for a select rider..to each is own..I’ve been there now I do eats cuz it’s always surging somewhere making more money than passengers!! Holla

Myxx

I will only pick up select or Xl. Never doing X again waste of time and money. Less volume way more money. Plus more and more X switching to select and here is why
Drivers are plan Rude
I pick up pax turning to a select driver drop him off at wrong address. Driver would not take him to the proper address cause he had another ride coming up. Kick him to the curb. Dumb ass driver did not know the difference between queen east and west.

XL. I refuse any XL that is using me for a move or wants to move cases equipment etc
Only luggage allowed

Good luck
Drivers are plan Rude

Only luggage allowed

Good luck
Old News.. Most Select/ XL's have been doing this for longer than you think.. :smiles: You'll be in good company competing for less than 10% of the the Pings in Toronto

AlexXx

select is only friday nights and saturdays, during the week i almost never get a select ping :biggrin:

select is only friday nights and saturdays, during the week i almost never get a select ping :biggrin:

What car do you drive? Are you really profitable with a premium car? I'm thinking about using Audi A4 but not sure how that would go...I most likely wont

AlexXx

If its cheap buy it. What year. How much?? Cuz I already had a car when I signed for uber. But I wouldn't buy a select car just for uber lol

What car do you drive? Are you really profitable with a premium car? I'm thinking about using Audi A4 but not sure how that would go...I most likely wont
Also it depends if you are doing this part time ormfull time

I'm looking to upgrade my current car to a 2015-16 Audi A4 for about $30k, the only thing holding me back is if I do I might not Uber if the money isn't worth it. I have a full time job mon-fri 8-4 so part time. The Sensible thing may be to upgrade my car in a few years when I will probably not be ubering.

AlexXx

I'm looking to upgrade my current car to a 2015-16 Audi A4 for about $30k, the only thing holding me back is if I do I might not Uber if the money isn't worth it. I have a full time job mon-fri 8-4 so part time. The Sensible thing may be to upgrade my car in a few years when I will probably not be ubering.
Friday Saturday nights are not bad but you better get a diesle car. Mine is 2013 bmw3d

dmoney155

Make sure you get one that still has audi warranty :smiles:

Lolinator

You can expense gas costs during tax season so I'm not too concerned about that, however would help for my work commute which is 50km each way lol

Worried about maintenance though :eek:
50km? as in 100kms??

man, how much coffee u drink to stay awake? what u drink?