Seems to be $1 a mile

Uberk5487

I have notice lately that trips are now averaging a dollar a mile...I guess things are getting better....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-17-13-17-13.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-17-13-17-13.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 64

Lurking

Like [SIZE=4]Buddywannarideagain[/SIZE] said, the per mile rate is well under $1. Also, looks like you are using gross rates, before the (20%-30%) Uber fee is deducted. Do you figure in common expenses like gas, maintenance, taxes, depreciation, etc.? BTW is Upfront Pricing implemented in Charlotte?

Last edited:

Buddywannarideagain

We can see the breakdown. Go to transaction details, click on the trip, click trip details, click fare details, scroll down. And yes upfront pricing has been in Charlotte 1 year and it rips off drivers and riders.

I had a 1.3 surge ride to Columbia SC. Uber charged $132 plus booking fee. I got$87. Uber pocketed like $47 on ONE ride. Why? It was my car, my gas, me driving, etc.

Merc7186

We can see the breakdown. Go to transaction details, click on the trip, click trip details, click fare details, scroll down. And yes upfront pricing has been in Charlotte 1 year and it rips off drivers and riders.

I had a 1.3 surge ride to Columbia SC. Uber charged $132 plus booking fee. I got$87. Uber pocketed like $47 on ONE ride. Why? It was my car, my gas, me driving, etc.

Remember the last time you went to sign in but in order to do so, you had to click I AGREE....thats why.