Inshur

Seeing Fewer AdLee Cars

Quite Quiet

Yes, looks like they are loosing corporate work at night to the phone gazers , definitely fewer over on the wharf outside big clients.

Cobham services has one of the few hydrogen filling stations for anyone going down that route for 6 years of free con charge.

Last edited:

Quite Quiet

I would love to go hydrogen I think it’s a great option

What about the Toyota Mirai, has good reviews and 6 years of free con charge !
Not many juice stations though, Cobham and Beaconsfield plus public can use bus station facility opposite Spitalfields in Leyton.

Last edited:

Ubend R.S.

who cares? the less they are the better for us.
Lol, you don't get it. Whether they drive for Uber or Al they are still your competition. Really makes no difference.

I remember pre-uber they were everywhere. I pulled up at Parliament sq one night and there was a couple in front, a few to the side and even behind. They'd be sitting in their cars in side roads all over London or racing (white knuckle stuff) pob on route to pick up. Rarely ever see them now. Mostly account work in the city now?

Jriaz81

What about the Toyota Mirai, has good reviews and 6 years of free con charge !
Not many juice stations though, Cobham and Beaconsfield plus public can use bus station facility opposite Spitalfields in Leyton.
£60 to fillup and gives 600 miles, no thank you...i didn't even spent that much in a whole year on my EV ?

defector

Yes but you don't think there will be free chargers for ever?
Just like Uber or a drug dealer, give them a free taste and then hook them for every penny.

Hadenough

£60 to fillup and gives 600 miles, no thank you...i didn't even spent that much in a whole year on my EV ?

So how many jobs do you have to turn down as you can't take the luggage or the trip is more than a mile?

Not only that HOW MUCH DO YOU LOSE when you sit there waiting for it to charge?
Post automatically merged:

If your messing around in a Nissan Leaf (God knows how its licensed to carry 4 people) , I can only assume you plot up close to the Ethiopian Embassy.

Last edited:

Jriaz81

So how many jobs do you have to turn down as you can't take the luggage or the trip is more than a mile?

Not only that HOW MUCH DO YOU LOSE when you sit there waiting for it to charge?

If your messing around in a Nissan Leaf (God knows how its licensed to carry 4 people) , I can only assume you plot up close to the Ethiopian Embassy.
Lol do you even know what you are talking about, mate do a little bit of research before trying to be a smart ass but infact you are embarrassing yourself ?? go check reviews on YouTube "Nissan Leaf 2018" and then come back here ?

Hadenough

Don't need to do a review its something for Midgets. Range is diabolical. I do double its range everyday. Does something tighten when you see the old LONG TRIP message.

I'm now just doing runs from either Stanstead or Gatwick into Kent. For your information I have not seen a single EV , nor would an operator even take one on for Airport work. Too Small and they won't get to the destination. Need say no more.

Last edited:

Jriaz81

Don't need to do a review its something for Midgets. Range is diabolical. I do double its range everyday. Does something tighten when you see the old LONG TRIP message.

I'm now just doing runs from either Stanstead or Gatwick into Kent. For your information I have not seen a single EV , nor would an operator even take one on for Airport work. Too Small and they won't get to the destination. Need say no more.
And let me tell you i only use uber for destinations, i work for a local cab company and do long trips, i longest i did was 130 miles, you really need to check reviews because your EV knowledge is zero ?. I can charge my car from 0% to 90%+ in 30min ? and talking about boot size, i did estate job in my leaf ? Stansted to kent is what 50 miles, i can do 3 times in my leaf and guess what charging is free ? and even if i pay it only cost me £3 to fill up and gives me 150 miles...£3 is what 2 litre of your diesel and gives you what 15 miles ??

Hadenough

And let me tell you i only use uber for destinations, i work for a local cab company and do long trips, i longest i did was 130 miles, you really need to check reviews because your EV knowledge is zero ?. I can charge my car from 0% to 90%+ in 30min ? and talking about boot size, i did estate job in my leaf ? Stansted to kent is what 50 miles, i can do 3 times in my leaf and guess what charging is free ? and even if i pay it only cost me £3 to fill up and gives me 150 miles...£3 is what 2 litre of your diesel and gives you what 15 miles ??

Suggest you read this :-

There is not a single model of the Nissan Leaf that can charge to 90% in the 30 minutes you quote. So you are telling porkies. Also Real World range (Heaters on , Lights on) brings it down to 140 miles on a full charge.

R.M.Ahmad

I remember pre-uber they were everywhere. I pulled up at Parliament sq one night and there was a couple in front, a few to the side and even behind. They'd be sitting in their cars in side roads all over London or racing (white knuckle stuff) pob on route to pick up. Rarely ever see them now. Mostly account work in the city now?

This means AL business has shrunk a lot. Soon they disappear.

Jriaz81

Suggest you read this :-

There is not a single model of the Nissan Leaf that can charge to 90% in the 30 minutes you quote. So you are telling porkies. Also Real World range (Heaters on , Lights on) brings it down to 140 miles on a full charge.
Lol it does, i been driving it for 1 year now and i know it better ? doesn't matter how many less miles it gives because of heater, its still free to charge, so you can go around and around its doesn't change the fact its dirt cheap to run ? name one ICE (internal combustion engine) car which gives you 150 miles for £3 ? no engine so no oil change, no oil/air filter, no timing belt