1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Second letter has arrived

Discussion in 'Flex' started by Behemoth, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Behemoth

Behemoth Active Member

I'm curious if anyone got email recently?

Miked88 likes this.
  2. rozz

rozz Active Member

Yes, people here have gotten soft blocked but they're back. They have bigger fish to fry for the time being. Plus, some people don't really have a need for software anymore from what I can tell.

3. Killawood

Killawood New Member

How long does amazon flex soft block you?

4. dkcs

dkcs Well-Known Member

1-3 weeks...

rozz likes this.
  5. Killawood

Killawood New Member

Why it varies?

6. rozz

rozz Active Member

I've seen 1 and 2 weeks. Could be the severity of the crime.

7. damphoose

damphoose Member

Are they still sending out these emails? I have not heard of anyone getting them in a while

8. rozz

rozz Active Member

Yes they are. They're more likely to send it if you also MISS a block. This triggers some sort of investigation.

Most people around here are now accepting manually now that they stopped prioritizing new kids.

9. dkcs

dkcs Well-Known Member

Nope, as with usual with Amazon there is no rhyme or reason to the length of the suspension. Some drivers consistently get 1 week (like myself) while others get up to 3 weeks. A few drivers have even been warned while they were currently on a suspended account and not even searching for blocks.

Yes, weekly...

10. Killawood

Killawood New Member

So 3 weeks the longest time it Amazon can block you besides deactivated?

11. dkcs

dkcs Well-Known Member

3 weeks has been the longest reported. Most seem to be one week even when warned multiple times.

12. TheRedeemer

TheRedeemer Member

Driving:
    UberSUV
    Are the ones using some type of app getting deactivated or the ones using auto tappers?

How do they catch this people, and how can they avoid being caught issuing such a thing?

13. dkcs

dkcs Well-Known Member

Every automated method can be detected including mechanical tappers.

14. uberstuper

uberstuper Active Member

I don't think I ever heard anyone being deactivated for having a mechanical tappers. I know someone that made one up on his own kind of a funky device .

15. dkcs

dkcs Well-Known Member

They have been soft blocked just as those using the script. No one has been deactivated yet for the script or mechanical tapper. Amazon simply mistakes the mechanical tappers for the script now with their detection routine.

UberPasco likes this.