• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Seattle,Wa

Shawn Mulbreght

Hi Uber drivers in Seattle/Tacoma I am looking to get a group of drivers together to meet up and talk about getting drivers organized to get Uber to pay fairly for services rendered on Uber driver both parts of Riders and UberEats delivering here in Washington state. I would like to put a movement together, but I can't do it alone without support from other drivers, this is for on post pickups and deliveries to joint base Lewis McCord on both driver platforms. The goal is to get them to fix issues either they compensate fairly for base pickups and the excessive amount of time it takes to get on post background check and complete vehicle search or they don't send drivers there or? for everybody to get fair pay for time and effort. Can someone direct me to the right people because Uber Support is really bad and they are really no help solving problem that happen with the trip this is due to them holding back information. I have been screwed over a few times now do to bootleg GPS system and lack of information in App.

Fozzie

Better solution... if you get a ping to pickup at JBLM, cancel and wait for something else. The rates in that area are shitty, and if you don't already have base access, you're wasting your time.

Shawn Mulbreght

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Still they should know that it Fort Lewis, I pay for time and mileage if you have go to different gates and have extended time wait time at the gate! That all I saying!! I am new to people pickup gigs as their maps or navigation sucks !!!!

Fozzie

Are you using your CAC to further Uber's on base business? AFAIK, that's a violation of base access protocol(s). Be careful what you wish for...

Shawn Mulbreght

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you using your CAC to further Uber's on base business? AFAIK, that's a violation of base access protocol(s). Be careful what you wish for...
Post automatically merged:

I guess I will not be doing any ubering and that area from 512 down as I was in Tacoma dropping off a customer from Seattle