Seattle Uber Office

dinabobina

Does anyone know if there is a local Uber office in Seattle? I was told in another forum thread that when they go to their local Uber office problems get cleared up quicker than the usual email to uber support.

Godric

It is mush faster going downtown.

Any issue emailed takes forever to get a real answer. After many cut and paste reply's you can get moved to a supervisor....Maybe.

In person if they can't answer it there is another person sitting by them that will.

You may not get the answer you were hoping for...but you get one.

Never have a problem downtown...Except for waiting in line sometimes.

tipster98122

Lyft also has an office downtown at 1012 Western Ave., M-F 11-4.
My issue was taken care of on the spot and they have all kinds of goodies to giveaway like free car washes, etc.

Seattle is pretty lucky to have an office/hub for both Lyft/uber and I would definitely recommend going to these places first, especially if you want a quick resolution/answer to your issue.

Garyk69

I spent an hour in their office today trying to get my guarantee for ubereats from last weekend sorted out. They never tell you about the requirements to make the guarantee and when you don't they don't give you the guarantee they promise you. I went in and insisted that they pay me the guarantee anyway because they did not warned me that there were requirements such as three deliveries an hour and there are pickups that you're going to get that are not in the correct area even if you're just on the eats app.

DexNex

I spent an hour in their office today trying to get my guarantee for ubereats from last weekend sorted out. They never tell you about the requirements to make the guarantee and when you don't they don't give you the guarantee they promise you. I went in and insisted that they pay me the guarantee anyway because they did not warned me that there were requirements such as three deliveries an hour and there are pickups that you're going to get that are not in the correct area even if you're just on the eats app.
1. Driving for guarantees is always a mistake. Always.

2. Driving for Eats is a worse mistake. Much worse.

Garyk69

I don't see why driving eats is a mistake... The rates are higher... And the average per run is higher. I just put myself in dual and grabbed whatever was near me.

Uber Fish

Is the seattle office open on Saturdays n anyone know the time. I submitted my new insurance n they rejected it n now deactivated just when ready to grind all weekend.

DexNex

Is the seattle office open on Saturdays n anyone know the time. I submitted my new insurance n they rejected it n now deactivated just when ready to grind all weekend.

Enjoy your weekend off.

They are only open Mon-Fri.

Lesson here to all drivers is to never update a document right before a big weekend. If there is a problem you will be unable to drive until the next business day when the local office is open. I always update my documents on a Monday so that if there is a problem I have a few days to recover.

Uber Fish

Yah it is a lesson. I actually put it in on wednesday and took Friday off and just turned the app and was deactivated. I resubmitted another photo and they got me back on line four hours later. Got relaxing so dont want to work now, probably just do a night session, but for sure learned not play with docs and then turn app on a Saturday.

Dennyjo2016

You can get this resolved by the vehicle inspection places also, i am 99% sure. There are some open on saturdays

Uber Fish

I was able to solve by resubbing another pic of my insurance and they reactivated very quickly after. I got 5 hours in at 150 and quit. A couple weird back-to-back rides to Kirkland and Bellevue where both PAX forgot something and had to return back quite a few miles into the rides. One was in the 1.3 surge and than caught a ride from Kirkland to airport. I have been nailing 250 most Saturdays but just didnt have the energy to go into the night. Hoping I can get two solid 6 hour split-shifts in tomorrow to have a 3 billish day :smiles:.

BUT lesson learned from today and will be way more careful when it comes time for docs and anything else that can halt the delicate grind.