Seat covers

SibeRescueBrian

Anyone recommend any seat covers and good mats with winter a few months away.
I haven't driven for Uber since January, but when I was doing it full time, I installed Clazzio seat covers and WeatherTech floor mats. They're a little expensive, but in my experience, very durable, easy to keep clean, and they still look great in my car.

Alex12

I haven't driven for Uber since January, but when I was doing it full time, I installed Clazzio seat covers and WeatherTech floor mats. They're a little expensive, but in my experience, very durable, easy to keep clean, and they still look great in my car.
Unfortunately Clazzio don t have products for all the makes & models. I wanted to get some but they don't have for my car

Reversoul

I have a fitted rubber mat in the back and has been great. No more mud or stains in my carpet or regular floor mats.

It's one long piece that fits my civic. I can take it out and spray it down.

I don't have seat covers, but I've thought about it. U have to treat these pax like u would a dog.

If they are going to act like animals, we're going to treat them like animals.

tohunt4me

Clazzio has real leather and they will fit and look nice.

Fuzzyelvis

Anyone recommend any seat covers and good mats with winter a few months away.
If you want inexpensive but not really cheap check out fh brand at amazon. And I have Weathertech floor liners. Not the mats, but the liners that cover the floor and fit your vehicle.

Make sure any seat covers are compatible with airbags in your seats.