• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

SDSU no drivers

SteveSD

W
What happened? Did the drivers fly to that area to catch something?
What are you think? ! When I checked map yesterday and this morning
15 drivers - Encinitas
10 driver Solana
10 drivers Del Mar
10-15 over 56 and Rancho Santa Fe
20-25 UTC
but Hillcrest and North park with PB was total of 5-6 drivers

RockinEZ

One flaw in your master plan guys.

The pax app only displays 8 vehicles at a time no matter how many more than 8 are in the area.
You actually have no idea how many drivers are in any one area.

tom hen

W

What are you think? ! When I checked map yesterday and this morning
15 drivers - Encinitas
10 driver Solana
10 drivers Del Mar
10-15 over 56 and Rancho Santa Fe
20-25 UTC
but Hillcrest and North park with PB was total of 5-6 drivers
hope you made enough for gas. Uber/lyft screw driver big time

SteveSD

hope you made enough for gas. Uber/lyft screw driver big time
No , I didn't drive since price cut ! I have daytime job and I was doing this 2 hours before work and somethimes weekends ! I try only one trip from airport to Coronado and it was 7$ ! My first impression was WOW but I feel bad for people who have to drive :frown: with this rates I don't think anyone can make money

DSLRreel

I spoke with a friend today, who said she couldn't find an uber where she was at. The app said no uberXL so she looked for a lyft.

Dawud13

SDSU got serious stink.
I turn off the app on I-8 in 3 miles from there in and out.
Amen to that Brotha.... I learned to avoid that place like a plague. When I first started driving. I would hit the college area on the weekends and watched my driver rating dip to 4.68 dealing with other people's stupid @$$ kids. After I stopped going there it took 2 months for my rating to go back up to 4.8.

I wish I could show up at their college orientation and tell them how much they suck and why it's so hard for them to get rides.

I cancel trip request from that area with 15 minutes and over pick up times every weekend.

Last edited:
Blunt power