Screwed by Lyft again

Safe_Driver_4_U

So I get the line ping I take it it's a very rural area (long rides) ETA 10 minutes. It takes me about 9 minutes to get to pin, I find out it's some young teenager going home from the local starbucks. He admits he is 16, I decline the trip he cancels. No way for me to contact Lyft about this ride, 9 minutes and NO pay, the trip doesn't even show up in my driver history, at least Uber has a history of all accepts and cancels so you can comment. geez what azzzhats

LEAFdriver

So I get the line ping I take it it's a very rural area (long rides) ETA 10 minutes. It takes me about 9 minutes to get to pin, I find out it's some young teenager going home from the local starbucks. He admits he is 16, I decline the trip he cancels. No way for me to contact Lyft about this ride, 9 minutes and NO pay, the trip doesn't even show up in my driver history, at least Uber has a history of all accepts and cancels so you can comment. geez what azzzhats
My wheels don't start rolling until I have a screenshot of the waybill. This is another perfect example of why. :cool:

Maevans547

You are not allowed to take minors? It's not auto pay

Safe_Driver_4_U

You are not allowed to take minors? It's not auto pay
I get it now, when illegal users call a Lyft car, the driver pays for the resources used and the illegal pax continues to call Lyft cars until he gets a driver willing to drive them. Geeeez how stupid of me to think that an illegal user would have to pay a cancel fee to cover driver expenses! I better get another job to subsidize the real cost of driving for Lyft.

Fritz Duval

1st mistake, you accepted a Lyft Line. You deserve that one Bro

KMANDERSON

My wheels don't start rolling until I have a screenshot of the waybill. This is another perfect example of why. :cool:
That a good idea,never thought of that.

20170907_220603.jpg

Drivincrazy

Pool and Line are repulsive...yuk. At least on Uber, you can "stop new requests" immediately. Both suck badly.