Screwbered again..

KibblesNBitz

Last week Uber told me that my incentives were silver because of a mistake they made. I was told it would reflect the correct amount on Monday. Monday came and nothing changed, so I emailed them- no response, so I emailed again yesterday. I got an email back saying I had completed 43 trips, not 45!!!

I had to send them proof that was not true, and that I did 45 trips. Are they really this incompetent, or are they intentionally trying to $&@$ me? I was so pissed yesterday I felt like assassinating Kalanick. Seriously- I am sick of getting screwed by them. This has happened before, except last time I never got paid.

GeladaMate

Last week Uber told me that my incentives were silver because of a mistake they made. I was told it would reflect the correct amount on Monday. Monday came and nothing changed, so I emailed them- no response, so I emailed again yesterday. I got an email back saying I had completed 43 trips, not 45!!!

I had to send them proof that was not true, and that I did 45 trips. Are they really this incompetent, or are they intentionally trying to $&@$ me? I was so pissed yesterday I felt like assassinating Kalanick. Seriously- I am sick of getting screwed by them. This has happened before, except last time I never got paid.
Sounds like they are definitely after you or messing with you. Did you piss off a csr or someone from support?

KibblesNBitz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like they are definitely after you or messing with you. Did you piss off a csr or someone from support?
I was kind with them for the first couple emails, and once I started to get firstly they started taking care of business.

XUberMike

The key word is "again"

Meaning you have been screwed before, why not pad the stats a bit.

After all we are talking about Uber here, not some ethical company