SCrew this slow crap

Sam D

Out here in Gureee

Monday was Ok - it was 100 dollar day - happened pretty quick

Yesterday Blew monkey chunks - took forever just to get five rides

This morning been out since 7am it is now 9:07 - notta - zero pings

Ok -- so I am having me some breakfast -- Then - putting destination filter to Midway -- and heading to the city -- I dont usually drive in or to the city unless I get a pax going there - But screw it.. cause WTF

Just venting - that is all -

see ya later

Paul

Flashback121

Tuesday and this morning definitely been somewhat slow in the city as well. Monday was good. Hopefully the rest of the week picks up and the weekend too

toshko

Out here in Gureee

Ok -- so I am having me some breakfast -- Then - putting destination filter to Midway -- and heading to the city -- I dont usually drive in or to the city unless I get a pax going there - But screw it.. cause WTF

see ya later

Paul
Don't go to city man just head home.....you will be disappointed!

Pchi

Judging from the posts and trickle surges, I'm debating whether or not I'll work tomorrow.

outlier

thanks huys for confirming it had been slow since yesterday. i drove around in edgewater for an hour with no ping, so i called it quit on tuesday. today, i was lucky getting two pings, then another hour passed, so i called it quit. terrible tuesday and wednesday.

lakersfan1

I'm not an ad wizard, but why dont they give us flyers to put up around neighborhoods? If I'm parked at an intersection for 30 minutes without a ping, they obviously have an advertising problem.

Uberanović

Out here in Gureee

see ya later

Paul
When i see 200 at Ord i know it's slow everywhere, so I don't bother

bpm45

It's 5 p.m. and there are no surges on the map anywhere within the Chicago area. That somewhat unusual

Sam D

I am done. It was a 3 ping 25 dollar (with tips) day.

I am back home and leaving the app on for local stuff while I work around the house. Teaching a piano lesson at 7pm I'll shut if off then.

Hopefully tomorrow and the weekend it's better

Sam D

I'm not an ad wizard, but why dont they give us flyers to put up around neighborhoods? If I'm parked at an intersection for 30 minutes without a ping, they obviously have an advertising problem.

I thought you were a Wizard.

Well crap -- That ruins everything. Back to the drawing board. :wink:

Zap

Seems more & more these ridesharing days that all the streets appear to have the same name...

upload_2017-9-27_18-39-52.png

Uberanović

I am done. It was a 3 ping 25 dollar (with tips) day.

I am back home and leaving the app on for local stuff while I work around the house. Teaching a piano lesson at 7pm I'll shut if off then.

Hopefully tomorrow and the weekend it's better
I did 3 short trips tonight around Rosemont, used both apps , lyft all of them , very surprising . Corporate dude that was going to Morthons steakhouse said that they dropped Uber cuz upfrom pricing , huge nlow !!!

DaCoach

Out here in Gureee

see ya later

Paul
Get a real job!!