• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Screenshot of an unbelievable cancellation rate!

Kembolicous

1% cancellation and 0% hood rides ????😁
Do the hood for the next month, and see if numbers change.
I do a lot , mostly hood rides. you are correct. The hood rats will always rate you low, and tend to cry and complain more. I was a 4.3 rating due to the rats. Everything could be perfect, and they will still rate low, because to them, I have the wrong paint job. I just got to the point of saying, the hell with it..

SFOspeedracer

Also can someone tell me if my insurance policy is good for ride share even though @25rides7daysaweek pointed out that I do not have a rideshare endorsement? Swear to god though I told Allstate that I planned on driving 70k miles in 2019. Here is a link to the policy docs.

iCloud:
Ian Richard Markham's Auto Policy Docs for iCloud

Microsoft One Drive:
Ian Richard Markham's Allstate Auto Policy Docs for Microsoft One Drive

Google Drive:
Ian Richard Markham's Automobile Insurance Documents for Google Drive

Google Drive seems to load the fastest of the three.
You are sharing too much personal data on this forum, way more than the screenshots

WAHN

I'm not an attorney but I think it specifically excludes Uber/Lyft.
Yeah, it doesn't seem that they are covering anything during any period(1, 2, or 3) when you're online with U/L.

Might be worth a sit down with his insurer.

He didn't have may options for coverage, so he might need to be a little more risk averse in his driving habits.

Ian Richard Markham

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
what six dimension of hell thread did I just wander into???

When you eat the butt as furiously as you do, try not to inhale the gas. It obviously kills brain cells

Uber on Bro
Sorry for dragging you in here. I saw somewhere that you knew of good synthwave tracks and I was asking if you have a public link that you give out for your playlist or anything like that. I kind of collect different driver’s playlists but was particularly interested in synthwave.

PS There’s this super driver from California that just showed up here in Dallas and he’s taught me some real money moves regarding tech, music, and Uber driving in general. So that has me curious about California driving and I guess I kind of aspire to be cool like ya’ll.

NauticalWheeler

Are those monks? I'm not religious at all even though I was confirmed in the Methodist Church when I was a pre-teen.
You're just a humble servant of god. Doing the lord's work around Uptown Dallas and maintaining the lord's cancellation rate. The way you are treated on here reminds me of a story I once read about another character who was treated poorly by those he was trying to enlighten.

Chorch

My cancelation rate just got hit by bud luck.

I was in 98%, and one day I got off the car one minute (literally) to return a cellphone that the last passenger had left, and in that minute I got 8 pings. I was able to see the last one, but didn't get to take it.

Guys, I am not exaggerating: 8 EFFING PINGS. I know it was 8, because I had only 3 cancelations. And now I have 11. Ef my life. When in hell you get 8 pings in 1 minute??? WHEEN???? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE???

Now I’m in 96%...

Ian Richard Markham

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My cancelation rate just got hit by bud luck.

I was in 98%, and one day I got off the car one minute (literally) to return a cellphone that the last passenger had left, and in that minute I got 8 pings. I was able to see the last one, but didn't get to take it.

Guys, I am not exaggerating: 8 EFFING PINGS. I know it was 8, because I had only 3 cancelations. And now I have 11. Ef my life. When in hell you get 8 pings in 1 minute??? WHEEN???? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE???

Now I’m in 96%...
96% is still outstanding! Do you have a screenshot that you wouldn’t mind posting? I’m kind of creating an online museum with square space of unbelievable or cool or wild screenshots from the Uber Driver Partner App.