Scraping

Pchi

Screenshot_20170908193627.jpg

We are Kindred Spirits. I just got a message from Lyft that I cancel too many rides and my acceptance rating is low.

Yea they like yelling at their drivers about that. My acceptance rate is 20%, I don't pay any attention to it.

I think they will probably kick me off for canceling so many rides. Which, whatever, I've done this 1 week with a rental and I've earned $21.00.

I don't plan to cancel the rides - but when you're in Wilmette and they give you an address on Sheridan and there's a thousand cars flying by and you can't pull off to the side and you're clearly expected to pull into their driveway but I can't tell which mansion is theirs...canceled.

Last edited:

awins

I think they will probably kick me off for canceling so many rides. Which, whatever, I've done this 1 week with a rental and I've earned $21.00.

I don't plan to cancel the rides - but when you're in Wilmette and they give you an address on Sheridan and there's a thousand cars flying by and you can't pull off to the side and you're clearly expected to pull into their driveway but I can't tell which mansion is yours...canceled.
Lyft will give you some "time outs" to review the cancel policy. 30 mins then 1 hr. Not sure what happens after that. I only canceled so much because I didn't realize you can hit the go offline button on lyft and then you don't get their shitt forced matched rides.

Bigbadb91

I'm at 62% accept and 25-30 cancel

Was kinda debating on improving them to see if it'd improve anything

Mad Medic

I'm at 62% accept and 25-30 cancel

Was kinda debating on improving them to see if it'd improve anything
It doesnt. Im over 80% accept and no differences. I just use the offline button a lot more now, which helped kick up my acceptance rate

lakersfan1

I don't plan to cancel the rides - but when you're in Wilmette and they give you an address on Sheridan and there's a thousand cars flying by and you can't pull off to the side and you're clearly expected to pull into their driveway but I can't tell which mansion is theirs...canceled.
Dude. If you can't handle Wilmette traffic, maybe hang up the cleats. You're not going to make it.

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd

It's probably for the best. Sounds like delivery would also be a challenge for you. Maybe try Task Rabbit or Dog Walking as a side hustle.

quesie

Yes I know the speed limit on Sheridan is mostly 25-30, right? Not exactly what I'd call flying.

Even he could handle Wilmette "traffic".
Yeah, somehow I don't think the current person with that title could handle anything.