Scientologist kicked out of ride

Lord Summerisle

Picked up a young girl from the Scientology Center in Pasadena. She told me that on her way to work there earlier that day, her Uber driver, whose name was Mohamed, on noticing the destination, said to her, "Get out of my car, you Satan-worshipping C-word!"

Heartwarming to hear of such peace and tolerance prospering on the Uber platform!

WMUber

Picked up a young girl from the Scientology Center in Pasadena. She told me that on her way to work there earlier that day, her Uber driver, whose name was Mohamed, on noticing the destination, said to her, "Get out of my car, you Satan-worshipping C-word!"

Heartwarming to hear of such peace and tolerance prospering on the Uber platform!
Did you tell the rider that for an additional fare your ride will help her to the next Operating Thetan...

aeiou_-

He's not far off. . Have you seen "Going Clear"?:eek:

mghtyred

Discrimination based on religious preference is a pretty serious violation of law.

I don't subscribe to any of them so think they're all pretty loopy:

Scientology - Alien dictator traps billions of alien souls on earth, and they glom onto us

Mormonism - God was a great alien deity who built planets and mated with it's inhabitants. He told one guy this (and more) by talking through his hat.

Christianity - Magic dude (who is also God) does magic stuff, gets murdered, comes back to life 3 days later, and disappears for 2000 years, promising he'll be back again some day.

Judaism - Old bearded white guy in the sky is pretty much always pissed off, but he likes "his people", so makes a talking bush to give one guy a list of laws for everyone else to follow. If you don't follow them, he will kill you.

Hinduism - There's a whole slew of gods, they used to fight each other, and races of people with great flying ships and powerful weapons, and told their followers they would come back to life after death as various animals, the goal being to come back as a cow.

Islam - Same angry old beardo god as the jews and christians, but this time he sent a guy down on a giant rope who made laws, had sex with lots of women, children, and possibly a few animals, and even a corpse, and married them all, and said "no, YOU are beardo's favorites, not those other desert morons. Anyone who doesn't believe me must die".

Buddhism - You are unhappy because you desire impermanence. You will always be unhappy and will even be reborn and die over and over unhappy until you learn the truths taught by our old fat friend who found happiness in understanding that nothing is real, or permanent, that we're all part of the same big phony construct we call the universe. Once you understand this, you'll attain a state of a 90's grunge band and cease to exist. And ceasing to exist is paradise because everything else kind of sucks.

With that said, believe whatever you want. Just don't eat or drink in my car.

wk1102

Discrimination based on religious preference is a pretty serious violation of law.

Scientology - Alien dictator traps billions of alien souls on earth, and they glom onto us

Mormonism - God was a great alien deity who built planets and mated with it's inhabitants. He told one guy this (and more) by talking through his hat.

Christianity - Magic dude (who is also God) does magic stuff, gets murdered, comes back to life 3 days later, and disappears for 2000 years, promising he'll be back again some day.

Judaism - Old bearded white guy in the sky is pretty much always pissed off, but he likes "his people", so makes a talking bush to give one guy a list of laws for everyone else to follow. If you don't follow them, he will kill you.

Hinduism - There's a whole slew of gods, they used to fight each other, and races of people with great flying ships and powerful weapons, and told their followers they would come back to life after death as various animals, the goal being to come back as a cow.

Islam - Same angry old beardo god as the jews and christians, but this time he sent a guy down on a giant rope who made laws, had sex with lots of women, children, and possibly a few animals, and even a corpse, and married them all, and said "no, YOU are beardo's favorites, not those other desert morons. Anyone who doesn't believe me must die".

Buddhism - You are unhappy because you desire impermanence. You will always be unhappy and will even be reborn and die over and over unhappy until you learn the truths taught by our old fat friend who found happiness in understanding that nothing is real, or permanent, that we're all part of the same big phony construct we call the universe. Once you understand this, you'll attain a state of a 90's grunge band and cease to exist. And ceasing to exist is paradise because everything else kind of sucks.

The magic Christian guy can turn water into wine... imagine how popular this guy would be in a fraternity house!

LA Dispatcher

I was thinking the same thing.

Imagine a Pool ride with a Scientologist and an LDS sharing the back seat...

I'll take these people over some of the self-absorbed millennials I pick up.

mghtyred

I'll take these people over some of the self-absorbed millennials I pick up.
LOL.

Millennials - The universe was created some time in the late 1990's or early 2000's sparked by my birth. I was created as it's center. Everything else magically appeared around me, and is here to please and serve me. Nothing actually existed before me. Stories of existence before me are just an elaborate back story for my amusement.

Lord Summerisle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL.

Millennials - The universe was created some time in the late 1990's or early 2000's sparked by my birth. I was created as it's center. Everything else magically appeared around me, and is here to please and serve me. Nothing actually existed before me. Stories of existence before me are just an elaborate back story for my amusement.
Soon to be a popular Uber drop-off, up there with the Getty - the Millenial Center for Self-Absorption.

Just Another Uber Drive

Nailed it.

Adieu

GJ GJ