School is out on Monday. Three day weekend.

Cowboyup

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fall Holiday schedule for Houston, and Pasadena. Check online for other districts for school schedules.

For Houston school scheduled holiday :
Tuesday October 11 early dismissal
Wed October 12 Fall holiday

Pasadena school schedule holiday:
Friday Oct 7 early dismissal
Mon Oct 10 Fall holiday

Houston ISD schedule for this next week is weird. Why have school out in middle of week?? This screws up adult parents lives. I would just not have my kid at school Monday and Tuesday. Make it a five day holiday. WTF?

Xpizza

Had a pax come walking out of her house uncovered plate of food in one hand dragging a two year old behind her. I asked about a car seat. She said she didn't have one. I said sorry can't risk it. Other drivers do it all the time she said. It's the law I said. I'm going to give you a bad rating she replied. I said bye Felica and drove off. Be careful out there.

Cowboyup

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hate parents like this!!!! Like the one that allowed her daughter to pee on my backseat. Now if she had a car seat it would be on her :smiles:

Charged her a cleaning fee.

Xpizza

Not from what I was told. Taxis are exempt. No, the state law does not mention TNC. Even if it did I will not transport any child without a car seat. Too much risk nothing but downside from financial to the guilt of knowing your responsible for whatever happens.

goelpellc

Not from what I was told. Taxis are exempt. No, the state law does not mention TNC. Even if it did I will not transport any child without a car seat. Too much risk nothing but downside from financial to the guilt of knowing your responsible for whatever happens.
Agreed 100%. Car seat is in MY rule book. I have denied several pax with kids without car seats.

Weatherdawg

My kids' school district must be the only one that is in today (Klein). They chose to shift their off day to November 8.

Richard Cranium

Agreed 100%. Car seat is in MY rule book. I have denied several pax with kids without car seats.
I couldn't agree more.
As I have stated before, if someone's child is hurt in any way due to them not being in the child seat, regardless of who's Law/Policy trumps whos, at the end of the day there WILL be a Lawsuit levied against the driver.

Believe that.

RC

RC

darkshy77

We have a booster seat my wife drag with here once a week when she take a Uber to daycare most drivers don't care if she use it or not. One guy told her to hold him in her lap and buckle up...
Legally your good with out it.

Xpizza

Happened again today. I really don't care if it's legal. I did it once and I was a nervous wreck the whole time. Not worth it. No way.